You can learn them in the list below!
1. Kim Kardashian was born on October 21, 1980, in Beverly Hills, California.
2. She attended an all-girl Catholic school.
3. She is the second of four children born to the late Robert Kardashian and his first wife, Kris.
4. Kim Kardashian and her father, the late attorney Robert Kardashian, were notoriously close-knit until he died in 2003. In an interview with Oprah Winfrey, she claimed that she feels her father talks to her via her dreams and watches over her family. Even though he is no longer alive, she claims he is still one of the most important people in her life.
5. Kim Kardashian has transformed herself from a closet organizer and stylist to a multimillion-dollar brand.
6. If Google’s most recent list of the most searched people is any indication, she’s one of the most famous people in the world.
7. Between her candid reality show, no-holds-barred interviews, cute PDA with husband Kanye West, and provocative photo shoots, the middle Kardashian sister hasn’t left much to the imagination.
8. Her 14th birthday party was at Michael Jackson’s Neverland ranch. In an interview with People Magazine in 2009, Kim said she dated one of MJ’s nephews in her teen years. One of the perks: celebrating her milestone at the singer’s very own amusement park. “That was the most magical place on earth,” she said. “When you drove up, there were baby elephants and chimpanzees in overalls, and there was all the rides. It was everything you can possibly imagine. The memories I have from that place will last for the rest of my life.”
9. In 2006, she opened a boutique with her sisters, Kourtney and Khloé.
10. In an episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians, Kim said that everything in her home “has to be immaculate” in order for her to accomplish everyday tasks. “I can’t take a shower unless the bathroom is absolutely spotless; I think I’m totally OCD,” she said. “I have a cleaner who comes three times a week, but I always do the cleaning on top of that.”
11. There was a time when she could only dream about attending the Met Gala. Years before she made big bucks with endorsement deals, Kim earned her income by revamping closets for Hollywood’s elite. “My closet business came about when I was at my godparents’ house, Sugar Ray Leonard and his wife, Bernadette,” she said in an interview with Player magazine in 2006. “Bernadette’s closet was massive and had so much stuff in it. I said to her, ‘You really need to clean out your closet.’ Well, we spent the whole night doing that.” After word about her skills spread, Cindy Crawford, Serena Williams, Nicky Hilton, and Nicole Richie sought her organizing services, and Brandy and Lindsay Lohan counted on her as their personal stylist.
12. Kardashian’s mother, Kris, a children’s boutique shop owner and TV personality, travels in celebrity circles herself. In 1991, two years after divorcing Robert, she married 1976 Olympic star, Bruce Jenner. The couple has two children together.
13. According to Kardashian, her childhood was hardly the stuff of stardom. Sunday church was regular part of family life. So was the expectation among the Kardashian children that, once they each reached the age of 18, living off the family dime was no longer an option.
14. In 2000, Kim tied the knot with her first husband, Damon Thomas of the music-producing group The Underdogs, in Las Vegas. Damon filed for divorce three years later.
15. While attending an exclusive Catholic girls’ high school, Kim Kardashian worked for her father’s company. When he died, the corporation was left to her and her siblings. They’ve since sold it. “We grew up with privilege so we knew our standards were high … [and] if we wanted to keep it, we had to work hard,” she once said.
16. You might be used to spotting Kim on the red carpet or shopping in Paris, but as it turns out, the reality star prefers to be at home. “I’m kind of a homebody, so I’ve been staying in a lot lately,” she told Us Weekly in a detailed interview about her daily routine. “There’s nothing I love more than getting to stay home all day and not get ready for anything, which is about half the week.” As for how she spends her time at home, Kim said she likes to “unwind by getting in bed and doing some work — I’ll put on a robe and answer e-mails or go online.”
17. She’s even stepped into the business world herself, forming Kimsaprincess Productions, LLC., which has seen the release of three successful workout videos starring—you guessed it—Kim Kardashian.
18. She admitted her interest in crime stories when describing how she spends her nights. “I don’t watch a whole lot of TV or movies, but when I do, it’s typically murder shows or Dateline NBC,” she told Us Weekly.
19. In 2006, Kardashian went back into business with her family when she and her two sisters opened the boutique shop D-A-S-H (derived from the family’s last name) in Calabasas, California. A showcase of the owners’ own personal styles, the store features some of the sisters’ favorite American designers.
20. But it was with R&B singer Ray J., whom she dated for three years, which sparked the most attention. In early 2007, a video of Kardashian and the rapper in bed made it into the hands of Vivid Entertainment, a large adult film company. Vivid, which paid $1 million for rights to the 30-minute tape, widely promoted the release of the video, which it called Kim Kardashian Superstar. Kardashian quickly countered with legal action, suing for invasion of privacy. But in May 2007, three months after the video’s debut, she agreed to a $5 million settlement.
21. Around the time of the video’s release, Kardashian started making her way onto the television screen for something completely different, when the E! Network debuted a new reality TV series called Keeping up with the Kardashians.
22. Produced by American Idol host Ryan Seacrest, the show follows the lives of Kim; her sisters, Kourtney and Khloé; brother Robert Jr.; mother Kris Jenner; stepfather Bruce Jenner; and the two young daughters of Kris and Bruce, Kendall and Kylie. In one memorable episode from the first season, Kim discusses with her family an offer from Playboy to appear nude in the magazine. Kardashian eventually agreed to do it, and bared it all for the publication in the December 2007 issue.
23. The woman who became the most Googled celebrity in 2008, ending Britney Spears’s four-year-run, signed on to become the face of Bongo Jeans in 2008. In March 2009, Kardashian launched a shoe shopping service that taps into the expertise of Hollywood’s most revered stylists. In addition, there are plans for the debut of her own perfume line.
24. Kim and her high school friends would dress up as the Spice Girls whenever her school had “no uniform” days. Kim’s fave was/is Posh Spice, which is perfect.
25. Kim once owned a Swarovski-encrusted fridge. In other bedazzling news, Kim once stuck so many rhinestones on her Blackberry that it wouldn’t fit in the charging station of her very first Range Rover.
26. Kardashian had a string of high profile boyfriends, including singer Nick Lachey and New Orleans Saints running back, Reggie Bush.
27. In 2010, Kardashian had a whirlwind courtship with pro basketball player Kris Humphries. The pair married in a lavish, televised ceremony the following August in front of more than 400 guests. But wedded bliss would be short-lived for Kardashian and Humphries. Kardashian filed for divorce after only 72 days of marriage. Humphries sought an annulment instead and claimed that the marriage was a fraud.
28. While her divorce proceedings were dragging on, however, in early 2012, Kardashian became involved with famed rapper Kanye West.
29. In December 2012, the couple revealed that they were expecting their first child together. Kardashian posted on her blog, “It’s true!! Kanye and I are expecting a baby. We feel so blessed and lucky.”
30. She and West welcomed a daughter on June 15, 2013, in Los Angeles, California. A few days after the child’s birth, it was revealed that the couple had decided to name their daughter North and call her “Nori.”
31. Kim loves The Golden Girls.
32. Kim and Nick Lachey once went on a date to the movies — they saw The Da Vinci Code. And then Kim allegedly tipped off the paparazzi so they’d be there to take photos afterward.
33. On October 21, 2013, Kardashian and West got engaged on her 33rd birthday.
34. West proposed to her at the AT&T baseball stadium in San Francisco, which he rented out for the occasion. The couple tied the knot the following May. They held their rehearsal dinner at a famed French landmark Versailles. The ceremony itself was held on May 24, 2014, in Forte di Belvedere, a historic fortress, in Florence, Italy. Her stepfather, Bruce Jenner, walked her down the aisle as famed vocalist Andrea Bocelli sang “Con te Partiro.” In addition to her family, Kardashian and West were joined by such celebrities as director Steven McQueen and actor Jaden Smith on their special day.
35. In the 10th season of her reality series, Kardashian documented her desire to get pregnant again, and her struggles with fertility issues.
36. In other fun dating facts, Kim’s ex Reggie Bush took her to Chipotle on their first date.
37. Years before they coupled up, Kim and Kanye appeared together in the pilot episode forAlligator Boots, a sexy puppet sketch show (for which Kanye was one of the producers). Kim dressed up like Princess Leia, and a puppet hit on her.
38. Also, the very first time Kim met Kanye, she made him a cup of tea.
39. The biography on Kim’s Myspace page began with the sentence “I’m a Princess and you’re not.”
40. Her favorite movies are Clueless and The Notebook.