Mother’s Day is a celebration honoring the mother of the family, as well as motherhood, maternal bonds, and the influence of mothers in society. Let’s see some amazing gifts that your mom will absolutely love them!
Alan Colmes was an American radio and television host, liberal political commentator for the Fox News Channel, and blogger.
Let’s see some intriguing facts about him!
Joyce Meyer is one of the world’s leading Bible teachers and speakers who has her own syndicated television and radio program called “Enjoying Everyday Life”. She is the leader of Joyce Meyer Ministries worldwide. She is a New York Times bestselling author, and her books have helped millions of people find hope and restoration through Jesus Christ.
Prince (June 7, 1958 – April 21, 2016), known by his mononym Prince, was an American singer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist and actor, serving as a major figure in popular music for over three decades. Let’s see some interesting facts about him!
1. Place a “house for sale” ad in the newspaper for someone’s home.
1. Stephen Adam Amell was born on May 8, 1981.
1. Jessica Lowndes was born on November 8, 1988.
1. Anna Wintour was born on 3 November 1949.
1. April Fools’ Day (sometimes called All Fools’ Day) is celebrated every year on 1 April by playing practical jokes and spreading hoaxes.
1. 2 Broke Girls is an American television sitcom created for Warner Bros. Television by Michael Patrick King and Whitney Cummings.