Thor is an incredible fictional superhero of Marvel’s Comics! Let’s see some amazing and fascinating facts and trivia about our superhero!
1.Thor is of course a fictional superhero of Marvel’s Comics.
2. The superhero was created by the editor-plotter Stan Lee, scripter Larry Lieber and the penciller-plotter Jarck Kirby.
3. The character is based on the Norse deity named Thor.
4. Thor the deity is an Asgardian god of Thunder and possesses the enchanted hammer Mjolnir.
5. The Mjolnir gives him the ability to fly and manipulate weather.
6. The character debuted in 1962.
7. He first appeared in Journey Into Mystery.
8. Thor starred in numerous series and limited series.
9. Thor is the founder of Avengers, a superhero team.
10. Thor did also appear in animated television series, trading cards, video games, clothing and toys!
11. The first actor who portrayed Thor, is Eric Allan Kramer in the television movie “The incredible Hulk returns” in 1988.
12. His superpowers are: He has an extended life spun although he is not immortal, immunity to conventional diseases,enhanced endurance, superhuman strength which increases further when he succumbs into “warrior madness”! His skin and bones are several times denser than those of immortals, granting him extreme resistance to injuries!
13. Chris Hemsworth portrays Thor Odinson in the Marvel Cinematic Universe films Thor, The Avengers, Thor: The Dark World, Avengers: Age of Utron, and Thor: Ragnarok!
15. Thor shares a unique bond and affinity with Mjolnir!
16. Thor’s affinity with Mjolnir is actually so strong that even if it is damaged and there is still a piece intact, Thor can still channel Mjonir and use its powers!
17. Their bond is utterly strong. So strong that if Mjolnir were to be damaged, Thor would die.
18. Thor’s affinity with Mjolnir happened because Dr Stephen Strange, bound Thor’s life-force with it in order to fix it.
20. Thor wears a full body hauberk composed of Asgardian Steel.
21. Thor occasionally dons a belt of strength, but weakens him after its use.
22. Thor also possesses a pair of iron quantlets to protect him when unleashing Mjolnir’s most potent powers.
23. For extended periods of travel, Thor rides a chariot drawn by the Asgardian goats Toothgnasher and Toothgrinder!
24. Thor knocked down Namor The Submariner with a single pantch.
25. He can push the tower of Pisa with one finger!!!
26. Thor’s true identity was Donald Blake.
27. He practiced medicine!
28. Thor could reverse from Blake to Thor and vise versa by striking the hammer once into the ground!
29. Thor eventually gave up his identity.
30. As far as we know Thor’s father is named Odin.