Read them here!
1. He belongs to the Hemsworth brothers. Chris is the middle child and his brothers are Luke and Liam. Luke who is best known for his role as Nathan Tyson in the series Neighbours is the oldest while Liam, the Hunger Games star and Miley Cyrus’ ex-boyfriend is the youngest.
2. Surfing is his passion.
3. He is Australian.
4. He was born on August 11, 1983.
5. He is a married man and a dad of three. His wife is Elsa Pataky is a Spanish model, actress, and film producer. Pataky is best known for her role as Elena Neves in Fast Five and Fast & Furious 6 The couple has three children; India Rose and twins Sasha and Tristan.
6. His’ childhood nickname is Kip, because when he tried to say his name it came out as ‘Kiptader’.
7. Chris Hemsworth became known for portraying Marvel comic book hero Thor. He also played in Snow White and the Huntsman. He also performed in The Avengers
8. He won Logie for Most Popular New Male Talent in May 2005″.
9. He studied American Dialect at Screenwise Film & TV School for Actors in Sydney Australia.
10. He loves surfing and football. Surfing has been his teenage hobby which also became his past time until today. Chris shoulder injury prevented him from pursuing a football career.
11. “Degrassi Junior High’ is Chris” secret TV addiction.
12. He was chosen as one of 2011 Fun and Fearless Men by Cosmopolitan Magazine.
13. He worked hard to gain 20 lbs for “Thor.” This movie project demanded Chris to work hard for a more sculpted body.
14. Chris dated his ‘Home and Away’ co-star Isabel Lucas who played Tasha Andrews.
15. Some of his favourite music includes tracks performed by Jeff Buckley, Radiohead, David Gray and The Pharcyde.
16. According to him, if he was not an actor he would have become a writer or a director.
17. Kramer from ‘Seinfeld’ is his favorite television character.
18. Chris has tried several casual jobs: as a construction man, as a waiter, as a barman and also in a surf-wear shop.
19. He studied American Dialect at Screenwise Film & TV School for Actors in Sydney Australia.
20. Chris is best known for playing the role of Kim Hyde in the Australian soap opera ‘Home and Away’.
21. His hight is 6’2″.
22. He starred in the horror film The Cabin in the Woods, which was shot shortly after the release of Star Trek but went unreleased until 2012.
23. In 2013 he appeared in Star Trek Into Darkness.
24. In 2002, Hemsworth starred in two episodes of fantasy television series, Guinevere Jones as King Arthur.
25. His performance of Thor elevated him to Hollywood A-List status.
26. He also made an appearance in soap opera series Neighbours and one episode of Marshall Law.
27. People magazine, in an annual feature, named him its 2014 “Sexiest Man Alive.”
28. As a young star he took roles in television shows Down Under.
29. Hemsworth returned to the set of Home and Away in November 2014 to film a scene as an extra and not as his character Kim Hyde.
30. He attedned Heathmont Secondary College.