Actors as most of the artists of this world tend to have exciting (or sometimes) scandalous lives.
And right now we are about to learn some weird facts and some details about their lives!
1. When he was 12, his mother gave him a guitar. After playing in several garage bands, the future actor dropped out of high school to pursue music.
2. He was born John Christopher Depp in Owensboro, Kentucky, on June 9, 1963.
3. His father is John Christopher Depp, a civil engineer and his mother is Betty Sue Palmer (née Wells), a waitress. Johnny is the youngest of 4 children.
4. He dropped out of school at age 15 in the hopes of becoming a rock musician.
5. He co-owned a nightclub in LA called The Viper Room which opened in 1993. It was outside this club that River Phoenix died from collapsed and died of drug-induced heart failure on the sidewalk.
6. Johnny did odd jobs here and there to make ends meet while he pursued his music career. He was even a pen salesman for some time.
7. He has twice been named the “Sexiest Man Alive” by People magazine in 2003 and 2009.
8. Johnny fronted a series of garage bands including The Kids, which once opened for Iggy Pop.
9. His first acting role was in Wes Craven’s 1984 classic “A Nightmare on Elm Street.”
10. He got married for the first time in 1983 to Lori Anne Allison, the sister of his band’s bass player and singer. She was a makeup artist. Depp and Lori were divorced two years later but he didn’t stay single for long. He got engaged to Jennifer Grey which later fell through and then got engaged to actress Sherilyn Fenn.
11. He won a Golden Globe in 2008 for his role in “Sweeney Todd.”
12. He has been nominated for the Best Actor Oscar three times, for “Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street” (2007), “Finding Neverland” (2004), and “Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl” (2003).
13. Depp collaborated with the band Rock City Angels and co-wrote their song “Mary”.
14. Despite several critically acclaimed roles, the actor has never won an Oscar.
15. We have Nicolas Cage to thank for his acting career! He got into acting after a visit to Los Angeles, California, with his former wife, Lori who introduced him to actor. Nicolas advised him to pursue acting instead of music.
16. As a young child, his parents moved around a lot and he lived in 20 different cities before his parents settled down in n Miramar, Florida, in 1970.
17. When Cage fell into financial trouble in 2007, Depp reportedly offered to pay off his debt as a way to say thank you for kickstarting his career.
18. He was even listed in the 2012 Guinness Book of World Records as the highest paid actor, netting a total of $75 million in 2011.
19. Depp’s most financially successful films have been the “Pirates of the Caribbean” franchise and “Alice in Wonderland,” which have grossed $3 billion and $1 billion, respectively.
20. His parents divorced when he was young and he had family problems. As a way to deal with the pain, he began to cut himself which resulted in self-inflicted scars which he still has today.
21. Despite five (known) engagements, Depp has only been married one time. He was wed to Lori Anne Allison in 1983 and later divorced in 1985.
22. Depp has been dating actress and model Amber Heard since 2012 after the pair met on the set of the film The Rum Diary.The couple became engaged on Christmas Eve in 2013.
23. In 2003, he starred as the flamboyant pirate Jack Sparrow in 2003’s Pirates of the Caribbean. He admitted in an interview that his inspiration for this role was Keith Richards.
24. He got in trouble in 2003 after saying “America is dumb, is something like a dumb puppy that has big teeth-that can bite and hurt you, aggressive.” to Germany’s Stern magazine. He later said they had taken his comments out of context.
25. He was arrested in 1998 after fighting with paparazzi who were following him while he was on a date with Vanessa.
26. In 1990, the actor also became engaged to his “Edward Scissorhands” co-star Winona Ryder.
27. He even got a tattoo — “Winona Forever” — to commemorate their love. Following their breakup, Depp altered the ink to read “Wino Forever.”
28. With over a dozen tattoos, Depp has said his “body is a journal in a way. It’s like what sailors used to do, where every tattoo meant something…”
29. Following his relationship with Moss, he settled down with French singer and actress Vanessa Paradis from 1998 to 2012. Although they never married, the couple have two children together, Lily-Rose Melody and John “Jack” Christopher
30. He fears dancing more than anything in the world and has never danced in real life. He’s only danced as a character in a movie with a choreographed routine.
31. He is currently in a relationship with a 30 year younger girl from Russia named Polina Glen. She’s a dancer, and they met in Belgrade, Serbia.
32. From the early days of their relationship, there are rumors about marriage, and about him visiting Russia to meet her parents.
33. George Clooney on the other side said he would never get married again and not have any children.
34. However, Michelle Pfeiffer and Nicole Kidman both bet $10,000 each that he would be a father before he turned 40. They were both wrong, and each sent him a check. He returned the money, betting double or nothing that he won’t have kids by age 50. Perhaps he can triple down for 60.
35. In his youth Clooney worked in tobacco fields and took up smoking into his late 20s. He finally quit after one of his uncles died from lung cancer and has expressed his regret over it in many interviews.
36. For confidential communication, the actor prefers to write letters, rather than email. George also handwrites scripts because, he says, “I like paper”.
37. He tried out for a position on the Cincinnati Reds baseball team in 1977, but did not pass the first round of cuts.
38. His mother Nina Bruce was a former beauty pageant queen and his father Nick Clooney was an AMC host. Of course, Clooney comes from good looks and classic movie knowledge.
39. Phones are frowned on at his villa at Lake Como. Guests ranging from Bill Murray to Kofi Annan are asked to put them away at dinner with the result that there are very few pictures of their holidays there. “I want us to live our times there. Not just record them,” he explains.
40. The Hollywood heavyweight loves practical jokes, mostly at Brad Pitt’s expense. He once wrote to Meryl Streep on noteheaded paper with Brad’s name on that he had specially created. The note was accompanied by a book on accents, saying: “Dear Meryl, this book really helped me with my accent for Troy. I hope it helps you too.”
41. He is the nephew of singer and actress Rosemary Clooney and of Oscar-winning actor José Ferrer (“Cyrano de Bergerac”), and the cousin of their actor sons Miguel Ferrer (“Iron Man 3”) and Rafael Ferrer. He is also the cousin-in-law of Grammy-winning singer Debby Boone.
42. Showbiz runs in the family. His father is the former TV talk show host Nick Clooney and he’s a nephew of the well-known singer Rosemary Clooney. His cousin is Crossing Jordan actor Miguel Ferrer, who is Rosie’s son.
43. He was the second man after Richard Gere to make an appearance on the cover of Vogue magazine.
44. Clooney’s first film role was in 1982’s “And They’re Off,” which also starred his cousins Miguel and Rafael. Miguel Ferrer made a guest appearance on the pilot of “ER,” the show that brought Clooney fame. His aunt Rosemary also made cameos on the first season of “ER.”
45. The actor has his own brand of tequila with his friend Rande Gerber, which is called Casamigos. “We didn’t just slap our names onto some glue and try to talk people into drinking it,” said George. “It’s what we drink whenever we’re at the house (in Mexico).
46. In middle school, Clooney temporarily suffered from Bell’s palsy, a condition that partially paralyzes the face. The aliment went away within a year, however, Clooney has noted that as the worst time of his life saying, “I was mocked and taunted, but the experience made me stronger.”
47. His house in Studio City, LA was once owned by Clark Gable. George has kept a tile he found outside after moving in that says The Gables.
48. He lives next door to Rande and his wife Cindy Crawford. Their compound in Los Cabos Mexico also called Casamigos – or House of Friends – contains two houses side by side. The two homes are similar but each unique in character, “not twins, but more like sisters or cousins,” is how Cindy describes their distinctive aesthetics.
49. George loves memorabilia from other famous people. Pictures of the Rat Pack hang in his den – he knew Sammy Davis Jr and Frank Sinatra, through his Auntie Rosie. He has neckties and a wallet once owned by John F Kennedy. Inside the wallet are ticket stubs to a Harvard-Yale game Robert Kennedy played in and the Saint Christopher’s medal the US president probably carried in World War II.
50. He was the very first guest on Rosie O’Donnell’s talk show in 1996.
51. A dog lover, he has a cocker spaniel mix named Einstein adopted from a pet shelter. The lady at the shelter told George he wouldn’t be given the dog unless it loved him. Leaving nothing to chance he rubbed himself with turkey bacon from his fridge. The woman said, ‘Oh, my God, he’s never like this. He loves you’.”
52. Clooney is the sixth actor to play the Caped Crusader when he starred in 1997’s “Batman and Robin.”
53. All his houses were paid for in cash because of his awareness that careers in Hollywood come and go.
54. He got married again with the famous lawyer Amal Alamuddin in 2014.
55. Brad Pitt was born on December 18, 1963 and his full name is William Bradley Pitt.
56. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have made it to the fifth spot on the Forbes list of Top-Earning Couples. They earned $34 million combined in a span of one year.
57. Brad Pitt is one of those few actors whose hand and shoe prints are embossed in cement outside the TCL Chinese Theatre (formerly Grauman’s Chinese Theatre) for his powerful performance in the movie Ocean’s Eleven (together with George Clooney and Matt Damon). Such an engaging fan following is the best achievement Pitt has had out of his acting career.
58. Brad went through a dark time in the 1990’s. “I got really sick of myself at the end of the 90s: I was hiding out from the celebrity thing; I was smoking way too much dope; I was sitting on the couch and just turning into a doughnut; and I really got irritated with myself. ‘What’s the point? I know better than this.” He turned his life around and got back into acting.
59. No doubt, Brad Pitt is one of the best looking stars around. In 2007 he was ranked second in Forbes Most Selling Faces list, was chosen fifth on the list of the 100 Most Powerful Celebrities, and was 4th on People’s Magazine’s list of the Sexiest Men Alive. Now those are some pretty high rankings.
60. He did many small, low paying jobs before his acting career took off. Some of the most notable ones include being a dancing mascot for a restaurant, being a pool boy and serving as a chauffeur and drove around strippers.
61. Pitt designed and released his own line of high-concept furniture, which included a marble bathtub for two and a glass dining table with a geometric base.
62. Pitt dated some stellar names in Hollywood. Previous love interests include Robin Givens, Christina Applegate, and Juliette Lewis. He was engaged to Gwyneth Paltrow and later married Jennifer Aniston.
63. While he was still married to Aniston, he had a guest appearance on Friends during the eighth season of the hit series. He played a guy who had a grudge against Jennifer’s character, Rachel.
64. The couple (Jolie and Pitt) had their first daughter, Siloh, in Namibia, away from the prying paparazzi.
65. His partner, Jolie gave birth to twins, Knox Leon and Vivienne Marcheline, on July 12, 2008, in a seaside hospital in southern France.
66. The couple sold the rights for the first images of their twins to People and Hello! magazines for $14 million—making them the most expensive celebrity pictures ever taken. The money went to the Jolie-Pitt Foundation.
67. Before they both hit it big, Brad was friends with Beverly Hills, 90210 star Jason Priestley.
68. Inspired by Angelina’s piloting skills, he also learnt how to fly and has his license.
69. Brad was a member of the Sigma Chi fraternity while attending the University of Missouri. He could have become a journalist, but he dropped out of college two weeks shy of graduation.
He moved to Los Angeles in 1986 with $325 in his pocket and slept on Melissa Etheridge’s couch.
70. He was only in Los Angeles for seven months before getting an agent.
71. Brad was in fifth grade with comedian David Spade.
72. Pitt believes he suffers from prosopagnosia, the inability to remember faces. Pitt stated he means no disrespect, but remembering people’s face are nearly impossible unless he sees them consistently.
73. He was active at school and was involved in the debating society, was in the drama club. Unfortunately, he didn’t make it into his middle school’s basketball team so he got creative. He put together his own unofficial squad whom he jokingly named the team the Cherokee Rejects and even enlisted his father, Bill Pitt, as a coach.
74. He went to an acting class with one of the strippers he drove around and met famous acting coach Roy London, which he says set him “on the path to where I am now.”
75. Brad Pitt helped designer Silvia Damiani create the round diamond ring that he proposed to Jennifer Aniston within 1999. Unfortunately, the marriage didn’t last after becoming friendly with Angelina Jolie on the set of Mr and Mrs Smith in 2005.
76. Brad has donated money to support same-sex marriages and opposes California legislation banning such unions.
77. Director Tim Burton considered Brad Pitt for the lead in both “Sleepy Hollow” and “Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.” However, he ended up giving both roles to Johnny Depp.
78. His high school nickname was Brad the Pitt-Bull.
79. Despite being engaged to Angelina Jolie, the couple have said they will only get married once gay marriage is legal in the United States.
80. His children are not allowed to Google him or Angelina Jolie. Brad said, “On all the kids’ computers we had our names blocked. They can’t Google their mom and dad. I don’t want to make myself dependent on what other people think.”
81. He’s very good friends with George Clooney. Brad once joked during an interview that he would marry Angelina Jolie only when friend and fellow Hollywood heartthrob George Clooney could marry a man, poking fun at the gay rumors surrounding George.
82. His mom, Jane Pitt, was a high school counselor before her retirement. His dad, Bill Pitt, owned a trucking company.
83. His first on-screen kiss happened with actress Shalane McCall during his five-episode run on the primetime soap Dallas.
84. We love seeing Brad Pitt’s handsome face in the Toyota Altis commercials; however, these commercials are banned in Malaysia because the authorities there have concluded that if the commercials run for too long with Brad in them, Malaysian men will start feeling inferior! There are no more words to describe this man’s global charm.
85. Charitable contributions have been immense under Brad Pitt’s name. In 2006, he donated $1 million to the foundation Doctors Without Borders and another million to the Global Action for Children. He also has his own charity foundation with his wife, Angelina Jolie: the Jolie-Pitt Foundation.
86. His divorce with Angelina Jolies was quite a shock for the couple’s fans. It was also quite scandalous as there were many bad things mentioned as Bradd Pitt’s addiction to alcohol, and later Jolie was accusing him of not paying any meaningful attention to their children.
87. Their custody battle in the court lasted for a long time, and every now and then it comes on the surface.
88. During this year’s SAG awards ceremony there was a huge intimacy with Jennifer Aniston, so many people and fans believed that Pitt and Aniston were back together.
89. Nothing was ever confirmed by both sides!
90. . A romantic by nature, Brad Pitt is known to be a sweetheart while he is in a relationship with any woman. During the Pitt & Anniston days, it is rumored that he took Greek lessons to master the language because Anniston has Greek origins.
91.Matthew Perry grew up in Canada and has duel citizenship Canada and the USA
92. His full name is Matthew Langford Perry. He spent his childhood in Canada after his parents got a divorce.
93. The top part of his right middle finger is missing since his grandfather accidentally closed a car door on his finger.
94. Matthew loves the show “Lost”.
95. He actually datedYasmine Bleeth in 1996-97.
96. Matthew has 4 younger sisters and 1 younger brother
97. The first time he ever got onto the cover of “People” magazine he sent it to one of his old teachers, Dr. Web, who said he would never amount to anything if he kept joking around all the time.
98. He Used to be ranked nationally in junior tennis in Canada. He has said on interviews that he tried to play in the States but he wasn’t good enough.
99. He is the youngest cast member of Friends.
100. He himself is quite funny. He was the only person among 6 main leads of F.R.I.E.N.D.S who was allowed to sit with the writers.