Justice League is an upcoming American superhero film based on the DC Comics superhero teame of the same name. Let’see some amazing facts and trivia we already know about it!
1. The film is directed by Zack Snyder, with a screenplay by Chris Terrio.
2. Months after the events of Batman v Superman, Bruce Wayne and Diana Prince assemble a team of metahumans to face the catastrophic threat of Steppenwolf and his army of Parademons who are on the hunt for three Mother Boxes on Earth.
3. It was revealed that Steppenwolf will appear in the film. Steppenwolf is charged with hunting down the three Mother Boxes on Earth, located in Atlantis, Themyscira, and one that is now a part of the character Cyborg.
4. An actor has entered final negotiations for the role, but his identity is unknown to the public. The character was briefly introduced to the DC Extended Universe in a deleted scene in Dawn of Justice, titled Communion, released to the public by Warner Bros. in March 2016.
5. This scene has since been included in the Ultimate Edition.
6. It was revealed by Snyder that it is an additional scene originally intended to be used as a post-credits sequence, as a teaser of what is to come in further installments.
7. Jeremy Irons and Jesse Eisenberg will reprise their roles as Alfred Pennyworth and Lex Luthor, respectively.
8. J. K. Simmons, Willem Dafoe and Amber Heard will portray James Gordon, Nuidis Vulko and Mera, respectively.
9. Julian Lewis Jones has been cast in an undisclosed role.
10. In February 2007, it was announced that Warner Bros hired husband and wife duo Michele and Kieran Mulroney to write a script for a Justice League film.
11. The news came around the same time that Joss Whedon’s long-developed Wonder Woman film had been canceled, as well as The Flash, written and directed by David S. Goyer.
12. Brandon Routh was not approached to reprise the role of Superman in Justice League: Mortal, nor was Christian Bale from Batman Begins.
13. Shortly after filming finished with The Dark Knight, Bale stated in an interview that “It’d be better if it doesn’t tread on the toes of what our Batman series is doing,” though he personally felt it would make more sense for Warner Bros. to release the film after The Dark Knight Rises.
14. Jason Reitman was the original choice to direct Justice League, but he turned it down, as he considers himself an independent filmmaker and prefers to stay out of big budget superhero films.
15. The following month roughly 40 actors and actresses were auditioning for the ensemble superhero roles, among them were Joseph Cross, Michael Angarano, Max Thieriot, Minka Kelly, Adrianne Palicki and Scott Porter. Miller intended to cast younger actors as he wanted them to “grow” into their roles over the course of several films.
16. D. J. Cotrona was cast as Superman, along with Armie Hammer as Batman.
17. Jessica Biel reportedly declined the Wonder Woman role after being in negotiations.
18. The character was also linked to actresses Teresa Palmer and Shannyn Sossamon, along with Mary Elizabeth Winstead, who confirmed that she had auditioned.
19. This film marked the fourth time J.K. Simmons and Willem Dafoe appeared in the same comic book movie, with the first three being in Sam Raimi’s Spider-Man trilogy (2002-2007).
20. 4chan Users leaked that Green Lantern will appear at the end of the film.