Maluma is a singer that has a lot of female fans who adore him!
The singer has a great sense of style and the ladies really like the way he moves and sings!
These are some facts about him!
- His name is Juan Luis Londoño Arias.
- He was born in 28 January 1994.
- He is Colombian!
- Maluma is a reggaeton singer and songwriter.
- Maluma began his musical career in 2010, recording singles.
- Hector Lavoe, Justin Timberlake and Michael Jackson are his main influences.
- When he was young he had an interest for football which he started playing as a toddler through middle school, competing in the lower divisions in the teams Atlético National and Equidad Sports Club.
- He graduated from “Hontaranes School” in El Retiro where he was encouraged by many of his friends to enter local singing competitions.
- The name Maluma is a combination of the two first letters of the names of his mother Marlli, his father Luis and his sister in Manuela. Citing his parents as a major influence on his career, “It is a tribute to them because I love them and they are the drive of my career”, he has said.
- In January 2018 he admitted to being in relationship with Cuban-Croatian model Natalia Barulich whom he met during the recording of his music video “Felices Los 4”.
- In 2012, Maluma released his first studio album, titled Magia.
- Maluma recorded the Spanish version of “Colors”, one of the theme songs of the 2018 FIFA World Cup, and performed in English by Jason Derulo.
- He performed “Felices los 4” at the 2018 MTV Video Music Awards and he was really good!
- The singer has several singles that have charted within the top 10 on Billboard Hot Latin Songs, including “Felices los 4”, “Borro Cassette”, “El Perdedor” and “Corazón”.
- In an interview he said that he is an urban performer and not a reggaetonero.