Justin Jedlica is an American man who garnered national attention for undergoing over 190 cosmetic procedures.
Let’s find out some fun facts about him!
1. Justin Jedlica was born August 11, 1980 in Poughkeepsie, New York.
2. He is the eldest of four siblings. He was brought up in Fishkill, New York and Cary, North Carolina, and graduated from Apex High School, where he discovered his passion for visual and performing arts.
3. Jedlica was raised in the Roman Catholic faith, and says he considers himself spiritual.
4. Jedlica identifies as gay and wed his partner, a successful businessman, in a civil ceremony in July 2014 after five years of dating.
5. The couple relocated for business purposes to Chicago and currently reside in Trump Tower.
6. At the age of seventeen, Jedlica began to research his first cosmetic procedure, rhinoplasty.
7. Inspired by watching Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous as a teen, Jedlica saw body contouring and cosmetic surgery as emblematic of the wealthy, glamorous lifestyles he sought to emulate.
8. His parents did not approve of cosmetic enhancements and Jedlica was forced to wait until he could legally make the choice for himself.
9. Four days after his eighteenth birthday, Jedlica underwent his first cosmetic procedure, to reconstruct his nose.
10. As of 2012, Jedlica has undergone approximately 190 cosmetic procedures.
11. These have included rhinoplasty, chest implants, shoulder implants, bicep implants, triceps implants, brow shaving and lifts, cheek augmentations, subpectoral implants, thigh implants, gluteoplasty, lip augmentations and calf implants.
12. On October 14, 2014, Justin discussed his latest surgeries on Dr. Zoe Today.