Moscow, taken its name by the Moskva river, is the capital city and the most populous federal subject of Russia, as well as a major political, economic, cultural and scientific center in Russia and in Eurasia.
Five things you may not know about Russia are the following:
1) Buying benzin from a petrol station costs around 0,60 euros, which is among the cheapest in Eurasia.
2) People spend 1,5 hours in the traffic jam every day.
3) There are mainly three social classes i) the rich, ii) the low-middle class and iii) the immigrants.
4) When being in the centre of Moscow, you can go by train wherever there are no streets. There are nine train stations only in the centre.
5) The majority of Russians does not speak English.