Well, if you are a YouTube fan and you like finding different characters on the platform, then you sure know Colleen Ballinger.
The YouTube personality gave birth to a baby boy, on December 10th 2018 an we hope everything goes well for her!
These are some facts about Colleen Ballinger:
- Colleen Ballinger was born November 21, 1986.
- She was raised in Santa Barbara, California.
- She was homeschooled during middle school and then attended San Marcos High School.
- She graduated in 2008 from Azusa Pacific University, where she majored in vocal performance.
- She has two older brothers, Christopher and Trent, and a younger sister, Rachel.
- From 2007 to 2009, Ballinger performed for Disney in California, gave private voice, movement coaching and piano lessons to children, and performed at parties and cabaret spaces.
- She played Kelsi Nielsen in High School Musical at Candlelight Pavilion Dinner Theatre in Claremont, California, in 2009.
- She began to make a living by performing her live one-woman comedy act in character as Miranda Sings, in 2009.
- Her Miranda Sings channel has surpassed 1.8 billion views and 10 million subscribers.
- She met actor Erik Stocklin in 2016 when she cast him to play Miranda’s love interest in Haters Back Off. The couple began dating by early 2018 and announced their engagement in June 2018.
- She has a son with Erik and he was born on December 10, 2018.
- In 2015, Miranda was ranked the 7th “most popular YouTube personality”, by Daily American, and one of the “Top 25 Digital Stars”, by The Hollywood Reporter.
- In 2018, she appeared in season 3 of Escape the Night.
- She starred as a pregnant cheerleader in Ariana Grande’s “Thank U, Next” video.
- Her character Miranda is a satire of the many YouTube videos featuring bad, but egotistical, performers who film themselves singing as a form of self-promotion, despite receiving the realistic or cruel comments of “haters”.