Travis Scott is a well-known rapper, singer and of course Kylie Jenner’s man!
The rapper made a huge buzz when he performed on the Mtv Music Awards 2018 and everybody enjoyed him on stage!
These are some facts you should know about him!
- Travis Scott was born April 30, 1992.
- His real name is Jacques Berman Webster II.
- His is from Houston, Texas.
- He grew up in Missouri City.
- Travis Scott attended a private elementary school and middle school though graduated from Elkins High School..
- He was a sophomore when he dropped out the University of Texas at San Antonio to fully pursue his music career .
- He moved to New York City in an attempt to start his music career and his parents did not agree with his decision (dropping out of school), so the y cut him of financially.
- Some of the other name he has are La Flame, Cactus Jack and Travi$ Scott.
- When he was sixteen he formed the band The Graduates with his friend Chris Holloway.
- Scott’s first full-length project, a mixtape titled Owl Pharaoh, was self-released in May 2013.
- I. heard one of Travi’s productions, titled “Lights (Love Sick)”and asked him to attend a studio for a meeting. During the meeting, T.I. freestyled over “Animal”, one of Webster’s productions.
- He has has stated that he is influenced by Kid Cudi, M.I.A., Kanye West, Toro y Moi, Tame Impala and T.I.
- Travis Scott has referred to Kanye West as his “stepdad.
- Rumor had it that the rapper used to date Rihanna… But nobody know the truth!
- He started playing drums when he was 3 years old. After that he moved on to the piano but he quit.
- Travis started dating reality television star and entrepreneur Kylie Jenner in April 2017On February 1, 2018, Jenner gave birth to their first child, daughter Stormi Webster.