A new song has been released by Dj Snake and it features Selena Gomez, Cardi B and Ozuna.
The up tempo song could easily be heard on your summer vacations and the vibe it gives you is thrilling. We just want to dance! The song is called «Taki Taki» and we are sure you are going to listen to it a lot!
But who is Ozuna, you ask?
These are some facts about the artist!
- His full name is Juan Carlos Ozuna Rosado.
- The artist was born on born March 13, 1992.
- Ozuna was born in was born in San Juan to Dominican parents.
- His father, worked as a dancer for reggaeton performer Vico C for three years. Unfortunately,. He was fatally shot when Ozuna was only three, and his mother was not financially stable enough to raise him.
- Ozuna moved to New York in 2010.
- He started composing songs at the age of twelve .
- He debuted as a singer in 2012 with the song “Imaginando”.
- Ozuna is part of the newest wave of urban singers coming out of Puerto Rico and the Dominican Republic.
- H describes himself as a “typical boricua with dominican blood”.
- He is married to Tania Meléndez and together they have two children, Sofía and Juan Andrés.
- In 2017, he started the charity organization Odisea Children.
- He has released several collaborations, including “La Rompe Corazones” (featuring Daddy Yankee), “Escápate Conmigo” (featuring Wisin), “Ahora Dice” (with J Balvin, Arcángel and Chris Jeday) among others.
- His song “Se Preparó” was released on August 10, 2017 and, as of September 2018, has more than 910 million views on YouTube.
- The genres he represents are Reggaeton and Latin trap.
- Ozuna has released two Odisea in 2017 and Aura in 2018.