Juno Temple is a woman that has made a lot of changes to her hair!
The actress has a thing for her hair and everytime we see her change them we are wondering about the movie see is in.
These are some facts about her you should know:
- She was born on the 21th of July 1989.
- Her middle name is Violet.
- She was born in Hammersmith, London.
- She is the daughter of producer Amanda Pirie and film director Julien Temple and her aunt is politician Nina Temple.
- She grew up in Taunton, Somerset, and attended Enmore Primary School, Bedales School, and King’s College, Taunton.
- She has two younger brothers.
- She started her career asa child actress in the 1997 film Vigo: Passion for Life, a film about Jean Vigo.
- She auditioned to play Luna Lovegood in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.
- The actress has appeared in Kid Harpoon’s music video “Milkmaid” and Plushgun’s “Just Impolite”.
- In 2010, she appeared in a sketch for FunnyOrDie called “Cycop” which premiered on 12 July 2010 and featured the protagonist from the indie film The Mother of Invention in a poorly made film of his creation.
- In 2011, she was named a Brit to Watch by the British Academy of Film and Television Arts.
- She appeared in The Dark Knight Rises as a “street-smart Gotham girl.
- In February 2013, she won the EE Rising Star BAFTA Award, voted for by the public.
- She used to date, actor Michael Angarano
- She has participated in a lot of movies such as Dirty Girl, Little Birds,The Three Musketeers, The Dark Knight Rises,Lovelace,Maleficent,Sin City: A Dame to Kill For, Wonder Wheel and others.
- She also had a starring role in the HBO period drama series Vinyl.