You can learn them in the list below!
1. Willard Carroll “Will” Smith, Jr was born on September 25, 1968.
2. He enjoys playing chess.
3. He attended the prestigious Julia Reynolds Masterman Laboratory and Demonstration School in Philadelphia, as well as Catholic school and public Overbrook HS.
4. He was born in West Philadelphia, to refrigeration engineer Willard Carroll Smith, Sr. and Philadelphia school board administrator Caroline Bright.
5. Smith was nearly bankrupt in 1990, when the NBC television network signed him to a contract and built a sitcom, The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, around him.
6. Chosen 1st on Forbes’ list of Hollywood’s Best Paid Actors, raking in an estimated $80 million between June 1, 2007 through June 1, 2008.
7. Smith has been nominated for four Golden Globe Awards, two Academy Awards, and has won four Grammy Awards.
8. His parents separated when he was 13, but did not actually divorce until around 2000.
9. He has received Best Actor Oscar nominations for Ali and The Pursuit of Happyness.
10. Smith started as the MC of the hip-hop duo DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince, with his childhood friend Jeffrey “DJ Jazzy Jeff” Townes as turntablist and producer, as well as Ready Rock C (Clarence Holmes) as the human beat box.
11. They gained critical acclaim and won the first Grammy awarded in the Rap category for their popular song “Summertime”.
12. Will Smith has three children. Son, Willard Smith III (Trey Smith) born in November 11, 1992, with Sheree Fletcher. Son, Jaden Christopher Syre Smith (Jaden Smith) born July 8, 1998 and daughter, Willow Camille Reign Smith (Willow Smith) born October 31, 2000 with Jada Pinkett Smith.
13. He was a multi-millionaire before the age of 20.
14. He is a huge fan of Professional Wrestling.
15. While still making The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Smith began a second crossover into movies. Small roles in the drama Where The Day Takes You(1992) and the comedy Made In America (1993) were followed by a critically acclaimed lead in the drama Six Degrees of Separation (1993).
16. Smith spent money freely around 1988 and 1989 and underpaid his income taxes. The Internal Revenue Service eventually assessed a $2.8 million tax debt against Smith, took many of his possessions, and garnished his income.
17. He met first wife, Sheree Fletcher, at a taping of A Different World (1987) in 1991.
18. His 1995 divorce from ex-wife Sheree Fletcher led to a $900,000 lump sum divorce settlement for Zampino plus $24,000 per month in alimony and child support; this equals $288,000 a year
19. He met wife Jada Pinkett Smith when she tried out for the role of his girlfriend on The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air (1990). The role eventually went to Nia Long. The couple got married in 1997.
20. In 1990, his popularity increased dramatically when he starred in the popular television series The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. The show ran for nearly six years (1990-96) on NBC and has been syndicated consistently on various networks since then.
21. He has been at his adult height of 6′ 2″ since he was 13, although he is now about 60 pounds heavier than he first was when he reached this height.
22. He was considered for the role of “Mr. Smith” in Mr. & Mrs. Smith (2005) before Brad Pitt was cast.
23. Smith supports legalizing same-sex marriage.
24. Smith holds the record for most Kids Choice Awards with a whopping six wins.
25. Smith can speak fluent Spanish.
26. The Smith family has homes in Florida and Philadelphia.