Read them here!
1. Channing Tatum was born on April 26, 1980 in Cullman, Alabama.
2. During his time in school, he played football, soccer, track and baseball.
3. He’s of Native American, Irish, and French descent.
4. He is 6′ 1″ (1.85 m) tall.
5. Before hitting it big, held a variety of odd jobs including bricklayer, broker and a department store clerk. Before appearing as a male stripper, he actually did work as a Chippendale-style stripper at age 19. His stage name was Chan Crawford.
6. Received a full athletic football scholarship at Glenville State College in West Virginia, but he dropped out of college.
7. His net worth is $50 million.
8. Channing used to wait for his father to fall asleep to sneak out to party with friends. “If you didn’t know, it didn’t happen,” he said in an interview.
9. He once lost his wedding ring while working on set! Jenna was obviously not too happy about that. He wore string around his finger until he got a replacement ring.
10. He was discovered while on the streets of Miami and signed with a modeling agency.
11. Attended the Deena Levy Theatre Studio.
12. He was sent to a military school in ninth grade, where he joined the football team and intended to get a scholarship to play after graduation.
13. Before becoming an actor, he was a model for major brands Abercrombie & Fitch, Emporio Armani and Dolce & Gabbana.
14. The highest point in his career was when he modeled for Vogue but then he gave it up because he thought it wasn’t that challenging of a career.
15. When he was a child, his grandparents raised him during the summers. Till today, he still goes with his family to visit them.
16. Channing struggled with dyslexia as a child.
17. He was in the very popular TV series CSI: Miami (2002) where he played the role of Bob Davenport.
18. He is very active and he likes to practice ancient martial arts like Wah-lum, Capoeira, Kung Fu and Gor-Chor”.
19. His life motto is “good friends and beautiful futures.”
20. He and his wife Jenna have matching tattoos that say “side by side” in Balinese.
21. He never went to acting or drama school. However, when he got the lead role in Dear John, he took acting classes while on set so he could deliver a better performance.
22. He is so confident in his dancing style that if he had to ever get into a disagreement with someone, he would ask them for a dance off instead of physical fighting.
23. Channing does a pretty good Matthew McConaughey imitation.
24. One of his favorite movies is The Goonies (1985) and he loves the movie so much, he can recite the whole movie.
25. In an interview with Vogue, he said that one of his biggest industry heroes is Clint Eastwood. “I’d like to write him and ask for some advice, even though I’m sure if I met him in person I’d probably just stand there speechless.”