Claire Holt is an Australian actress, best known for her role in the Vampire Diaries series. Let’ see some amazing facts and trivia about her!
1.Her middle name is Rhiannon.
2. She was born on 11 June 1988.
3. Claire Holt was born in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
4. She graduated from Stuartholme School in Toowong at the end of 2005.
5. She is involved in several sports: swimming, volleyball, water polo.
6. She has a black belt in Tae-Kwon-Do. and Tae-Kwon-Do.
7. When she was younger, she was in the school choir.
9. Claire Holt became engaged to her longtime boyfriend Matt Kaplan in July 2015.
10. The two were married in April 2016.
11. In 2006, Holt won the role of Emma Gilbert in the Network Ten children’s television series H2O: Just Add Water.
12. The show has earned a Logie Award and Nickelodeon Australia Kids’ Choice Award.
13. While the series was renewed for a third series, Claire Holt left the show after series two after signing on for the sequel to the 2007 film The Messengers, titled Messengers 2: The Scarecrow.
14. Filming took place in Sofia throughout 2008. Starring alongside Norman Reedus and Heather Stephens, the film was released 21 July 2009 straight-to-DVD.
15. In addition to television and film roles, Holt has appeared in advertisements for Dreamworld, Sizzler, and Queensland Lifesaving.
16. BuddyTV ranked her number 55 on its TV’s 100 Sexiest Women of 2011 list.
17. In August 2011, Claire Holt was confirmed to be in the TV series The Vampire Diaries as Rebekah.
18. On 13 January 2013, The CW announced that Holt had joined the cast for the backdoor pilot of The Vampire Diaries spin-off The Originals, where she reprised her role as Rebekah Mikaelson.
19. In 2015, Claire Holt was linked to CBS’ Supergirl although she chose not pursue it.
20. She currently stars in NBC “event series” Aquarius as Charmain Tully.