1. There are tunnels under Disney World that allow employees and cast members to move between the different areas.
2. None of the shops in Disney World sell gum, which is why you never see any stuck to the rides or sidewalks.
3. There are thousands of hidden Mickey Mouse heads throughout Disney World and the surrounding resorts.
4. There is never a trash can more than 30 steps from where you are in Disney parks.
5. There’s actually a secret suite inside Cinderella’s castle. It cannot be booked, and is only used for promotional giveaways.
6. Despite the fact that it’s illegal, several people attempt to spread the ashes of the deceased on Disney rides every year.
7. Fourteen of the opening day attractions in the Magic Kingdom are still running.
8. At one point, the parking lots at the Magic Kingdom were named after six of the seven dwarves. There was never a “Doc” lot because designers thought it would be confused for the ferry docks.
9. Devices called Smellitizers can be found all over Disney parks, and emit scents in certain areas to match the surroundings.
10. The colored concrete walkways in the Magic Kingdom seem to correspond to each section — but they’re actually colored because Kodak and Disney did a study and found that light reflecting off colored concrete creates more vivid photographs.