If you know Migos, you sure know Offset and if you are a Cardi B fan, then you know that Offset used to be her man.
A huge buzz is going around Offset because he and Cardi B called of their relationship and know he is going all around Twitter saying that he misses her.
But, before you get caught up in that beef, you should know these facts about the rapper!
- Offset’s real name is Kiari Kendrell Cephus.
- He was born on December 14, 1991.
- He was born in Lawrenceville, Georgia, U.S.
- In 2008, Offset formed Migos with Quavo and Takeoff.
- Offset is Quavo’s cousin, and Quavo is Takeoff’s uncle.
- The three grew up together in Gwinnett County, a mostly suburban area near Atlanta.
- The group gained recognition following the release of their 2013 single “Versace’’.
- Offset has released solo music and collaborated with numerous artists.
- In June 2017, he was featured on Metro Boomin’s single “No Complaints” alongside Drake, which peaked at number 71 on the Billboard Hot 100, and in September he joined Macklemore on the song “Willy Wonka”, from the album Gemini.
- He and Migos appeared in an episode of Donald Glover’s series Atlanta, on 2016.
- He has also starred in campaigns for the fashion designers Gosha Rubchinskiy, Bryce Barnes, and Lavati.
- Offset started dating American rapper Cardi B, in 2017.
- On October 27, 2017 he proposed to her at a live performance at Power 99’s Powerhouse in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Offset is the father of four children: sons Jordan and Kody and daughter Kalea from early relationships,and a daughter with Cardi B, named Kulture Kiari Cephus, born July 10, 2018.
- Cardi B and Offset got married in September 2017.
- On December 5, 2018 Cardi B announced on Instagram that she and Offset had broken up.
- He and the other two members of Migos, got arrested on April 18, 2015.Offset was denied bond and was charged with possession of an unspecified Schedule II narcotic, possession of marijuana, possession of a firearm in a school safety zone, and possession of a firearm during the commission of a crime.
- On May 2, 2015, Offset, while in custody, received additional charges of battery and inciting a riot within a penal facility after attacking another inmate, causing severe injury.
- After eight months in custody, Offset was released on December 4, 2015, after accepting an Alford plea deal.
- On March 17, 2016, Offset was arrested for driving with a suspended license but was released the next day without having charges filed.