Nicole Johnson is an American model, beauty queen and the wife of Michael Phelps. Let’s see some amazing facts and trivia about her!
1.Her middle name is Michele.
2. She was born on July 12,1985.
3. She is the daughter of teacher and a parmaceutical sales manager..
4. She was born in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
5. She grew up in Pennsylvania and then moved to Westlake Village, California, prior to starting middle school.
6. She graduated from Westlake High School in 2003.
7. When Johnson was 17, she read an advertisement in the Thousand Oaks Acorn for Miss California Teenager.
8. Nicole Johnson, a Moorpark College student at the time, wanted to transfer to the University of Southern California and thought the scholarship would help pay her education.
9. Out of 304 contestants Johnson took first runner-up.
10. In 2007, Johnson graduated with honors from the University of Southern California with a Bachelor of Arts in Communication, concentrating in sports and entertainment.
11. After previously being first runner-up in the 2007 pageant, Nicole Johnson won the Miss California USA 2010 title in November 2009.
12. She went on to compete in the Miss USA 2010 pageant held in Las Vegas where she placed ninth.
13. She had been considered a favorite to win the title.
14. On February 21, 2015, Johnson became engaged to swimmer Michael Phelps.
15. Nicole Johnson and Phelps had first met at the 2007 ESPY Awards.
16. They started dating in 2009 and temporarily broke up prior to the 2012 Summer Olympics before reuniting in 2014.
17. ET confirmed on Wednesday that the couple married on June 13 and obtained their marriage license in Arizona, after getting engaged last February.
18. Their son, Boomer Robert Phelps, was born May 5, 2016.