Logan Paul is an American social media entertainer and actor.
Let’s see some intriguing facts about him!
1. Logan Alexander Paul was born April 1, 1995 in Ohio.
2. When he was 10, he began creating internet videos for a YouTube channel called ‘Zoosh’.
3. He attended Ohio University before dropping out in 2014 to pursue a career as a social media entertainer full time in Los Angeles.
4. He moved into an apartment complex in Los Angeles with other social media entertainers.
5. Paul rose to fame as a star on the internet video sharing service Vine.
6. In February 2014, he had over 3.1 million followers on various social media platforms.
7. He was ranked as the 10th most influential figure on Vine in 2015.
8. The six second videos earned Paul hundreds of thousands in advertising revenue.
9. His videos also appeared on other social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, and YouTube. Paul posts a daily vlog on YouTube which includes him performing challenges.
10. In October 2015, his Facebook videos alone had more than 300 million views.
11. Paul was involved in a number of advertising campaigns, including for Hanes, PepsiCo and HBO.
12. In 2016, Comcast purchased a short form digital TV series from Paul called “Logan Paul Vs.”
13. Paul is vlogging daily on his YouTube channel ‘Logan Paul Vlogs’.
14. He reached his 100th vlog December 20, 2016.
15. He has another YouTube channel named ‘TheOfficialLoganPaul’ where he makes short films.
16. In early 2015, Paul appeared on Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.
17. He also appeared on the Fox TV series Weird Loners, where he acted in the role of the Paul Twins. Paul starred in an episode of the ABC family series Stitchers.
18. In 2016, Paul starred in the YouTube Red movie The Thinning alongside Peyton List.
19. He has a movie “Airplane Mode” expected to release in early 2017 in which he is expected to have a leading role.
20. Paul has a younger brother, actor and Vine star Jake Paul, who stars on Disney Channel’s Bizaardvark.