The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina got great reviews the day the first episode aired and Kiernan Shipka is a young actress we should all watch out for because she is really good.
These are some facts her!
- She was born on November 10, 1999.
- The young actress was born in Chicago, Illinois, to John Young Shipka, a real estate developer, and Erin Ann.
- She has a sister.
- She has been taking ballroom dancing classes since the age of five.
- Her family relocated to Los Angeles, California, when she was six to support her acting career.
- Since she was a baby, she has being doing commercial print modeling .
- So of the films she has participated are When Marnie Was There, The Empty Room,Very Good Girls, Fan Girl and others.
- Mad Men,Smooch,The Legend of Korra,Sofia the First,Monk and others!
- In 2014, Shipka was named one of “The 25 Most Influential Teens of 2014” by Time magazine.
- In the same year, IndieWire included her in their list of “20 Actors To Watch That Are Under 20”.
- In 2017, she portrayed B.D. Hyman, daughter of Bette Davis, in the FX television series Feud: Bette and Joan.
- It was announced that Shipka would be starring as Sabrina Spellman in Netflix’s Chilling Adventures of Sabrina series based on the comic series of the same name, in January 2018.
- She has taken Muay Thai boxing classes.
- Her inspiration is Grace Kelly.
- She is known for playing Sally Draper on the AMC series Mad Men, B. D. Hyman in the FX anthology series Feud: Bette and Joan, and voicing Jinora in the Avatar: The Last Airbender spin-off, The Legend of Korra.
- She was nominated as Best Supporting Young Actress for a Young Artist Award in 2011 for her role on Mad Men.