Are you wondering who Karl Glusman is?
Well, his name has being coming up in a lot of articles, because Zoe Karvitz confirmed that she is engaged to the actor. Their engagement was kept as a secret but Zoe spilled the tea over it and we know.
These are some facts you should know about Karl Glusman
- He was born on January 3, 1988.
- Karl was born in The Bronx, New York, where his parents met while studying medicine.
- He is of German Jewish and Irish descent.
- His parents decided to move to Oregon when he was six months old and raised him in the Portland area.
- He attended Lake Oswego High School.
- After high school, he attended Portland State University, but dropped out after a year.
- He took acting courses while in college, as well as at the Portland Actors Conservatory.
- After his acting lessons in college, he was so inspired and he later attended the William Esper Studio in New York.
- He has shot an ad for Adidas in his early years of acting.
- When he finished his work with Adidas, he moved to France so he can have a new start. The main reason was the ending of a relationship he had.
- Through a mutual acquaintance, he met acclaimed Argentine-French film director Gaspar Noé. Noé cast Glusman in Love, a film depicting extensive unstimulated sex. It debuted at the 2015 Cannes Film Festival.
- In Cannes he met film director and fashion designer Tom Ford, who would then cast him in his film, Nocturnal Animals.
- In 2016, he also appeared in Nicolas Winding Refn’s thriller The Neon Demon.
- Since 2016, he has been in a relationship with actress Zoë Kravitz.
- Zoe Karvitz announced that she got engaged to the actor in November 2018.