Josh Pect is a well-known actor since childhood!
If you watched ‘’Josh and Drake’’ on Nickelodeon, then you defiantly know this lad and guess what? News has it that he going to be a dad and he shared this happy fact with all his good friends, including his old co-star, Drake Bell.
These are some facts you should know about Josh Peck!
- Josh Peck was born in November 10, 1986.
- He was born in New York City, New York.
- Josh never met his biological father. He grew up with his mother, Barbara, who is a career coach, and his maternal grandmother.
- Because he suffered from asthma during his childhood, he used to stay at home and watched old sitcoms.
- He was eight years old when he wanted to get involved with stand-up comedy.
- He subsequently appeared at TADA! Youth Theater and performed stand-up comedy at Carolines on Broadway for the Audrey Hepburn foundation.
- When he was 13 years old, he was offered a part in the Nickelodeon show ‘’The Amanda Show’’ and he moved to Los Angeles.
- He made his film debut in Snow Day (2000), and appeared regularly on The Amanda Show until the end of its run in 2002. He also appeared on sever independent films.
- Josh was casted for the role of Josh Nichols, for the series ‘’Josh and Drake’’ which aired on Nickelodeon in 2004.
- He was nominated for Favorite Television Actor at the 2008 Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards.
- He was nominated for a 2016 People’s Choice Award in the category “Favorite Actor In A New TV Series’’ for his part in the show Grandfathered.
- When he played his role in the series ‘Drake and Josh’’ his was kind of chubby but really cute and lovable. In his fourth season he was noticeably thinner and people were really curious about him losing weight.
- He told people that he made a conscious effort to lose weight because he knew he could be happier as well as being healthier.
- He now stars in vlogs made by David Dobrik on YouTube.
- n June 2017, he married his longtime girlfriend, Paige O’Brien and in August 2018 he announced they were expecting their first child.