Ivanka Trump is an American business woman and the daughter of the President of United States, Donald Trump. Let’s see some amazing facts and trivia about her!
1.Ivanka Trump was born in Manhattan, New York City, to American business magnate Donald Trump and his first wife, Ivana an athlete, model, and socialite originally from Czechoslovakia.
2. The name Ivanka is a diminutive form of Ivana.
3. Ivanka Trump’s parents divorced in 1991, when she was nine years old.
4. She has two brothers, Donald Jr. and Eric; a half sister, Tiffany; and a half brother, Barron.
5. Ivanka Trump attended the Chapin School in Manhattan until she was 15, when she transferred to Choate Rosemary Hall in Wallingford, Connecticut, where she characterized its “boarding-school life” as like a “prison”, while her “friends in New York were having fun”.
6. After graduating from Choate, she attended Georgetown University for two years, then transferred to the Wharton Business School at the University of Pennsylvania, from which she graduated cum laude with a bachelor’s degree in economics in 2004.
7. Ivanka Trump speaks English and French.
8. Unlike her brother Donald Jr., she has only elementary knowledge of her mother’s native language, Czech.
9. Before joining the family business, Trump briefly worked for Forest City Enterprises.
10. In 2007 she successfully joined forces with a diamond vendor, Dynamic Diamond Corp., to create Ivanka Trump Fine Jewelry, a line of diamond and gold jewelry, sold at her first flagship retail store in Manhattan.
11. In November 2011, Trump’s retail flagship moved from Madison Avenue to 109 Mercer Street, a larger space in the fashionable Soho district.
12. As of October 2016, though the company’s website lists Trump Tower as its flagship boutique and its only dedicated retail shop, the brand is also available at fine-jewelry stores throughout the US and Canada, as well as in Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates.
13. Ivanka Trump is currently Executive Vice President of Development & Acquisitions at the Trump Organization.
14. Ivanka Trump has her own line of fashion items, including clothes, handbags, shoes, and accessories, which is available in major U.S. department stores.
15. Her brand has been criticized for allegedly copying designs by other designers, and by PETA and other animal rights activists for using fur from rabbits.
16. In 2016, the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission recalled “Ivanka Trump”-branded scarves because they did not meet federal flammability standards. A 2016 analysis found that most of the fashion line was produced outside the U.S.
17. Trump’s first cover was a 1997 issue of Seventeen.
18. Since then, she has walked fashion runways for Versace, Marc Bouwer and Thierry Mugler. She has done advertisement campaigns for Tommy Hilfiger and Sassoon Jeans and was featured on the cover of Stuff in August 2006 and again in September 2007.
19. She has been featured on the covers of Forbes, Golf Magazine, Avenue, Elle Mexico and Top Choice Magazine and in the October 2007 issue of Harper’s Bazaar. She has also featured many times in Love FMD magazine.
20. She placed Number 83 in the 2007 Maxim Hot 100.
21. She has also placed Number 99 in the Top 99 Women of 2007 and then at 84 in the 2008 edition on AskMen.com. Trump’s page in the Fashion Model Directory provides complete professional details of her prior work in that domain.
22. The Wharton Club of New York, an alumni club of the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania (her alma mater), gave Trump the 2012 Joseph Wharton Young Leadership Award “for being a Wharton alumnus who, early in her career, has demonstrated great potential for leadership and lasting impact
23. In 2006, she filled in for Carolyn Kepcher on five episodes of her father’s television program The Apprentice 5, first appearing to help judge the Gillette task in week 2.
24. Like Kepcher, Trump visited the site of the tasks and spoke to the teams, asking them pointed questions.
25. She also evaluated contestants in the boardroom, pointing out critical errors and rebutting excuses they offered for losing the tasks.
26. In 1997, she hosted the Miss Teen USA Pageant, which was partially owned by her father, Donald Trump.
27. In 2003, she was featured in Born Rich, a documentary about the experience of growing up as a child in one of the world’s most affluent families. During an April 2006 appearance on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, Jay Leno commented that he could hear her father’s influence and inflections in her.
28. David Letterman also made a similar comment when she appeared on Late Show with David Letterman on April 24, 2007.
29. Ivanka Trump was a featured guest-judge on Project Runway Season 3.
30. She was also at a Milwaukee, Wisconsin, event in April 2007 called the Creating Wealth Summit in which she spoke for about 30 minutes about making money and her latest projects. She has been offered to appear on The Bachelorette, but she declined.
31. On October 25, 2010, Trump and her husband, Jared Kushner, briefly portrayed themselves in Season 4 Episode 6 of Gossip Girl.
32. Ivanka Trump introduced her father in a speech immediately before his own speech at the 2016 Republican National Convention.
33. Ivanka says she is an advocate for women and Israel.
34. In 2015, Trump publicly endorsed her father’s presidential campaign. She has been involved with her father’s campaign by making public appearances in support of him and has defended him.
35. During college, she was in a nearly four-year relationship with Greg Hersch, an investment banker at Salomon Brothers, Bear Stearns and UBS.
36. From 2001 to 2005, she dated James “Bingo” Gubelmann.
37. In 2005, she started dating real estate developer Jared Kushner.
38. The couple broke up in 2008 due to the objections of Kushner’s parents, but the couple got back together and married in a Jewish ceremony on October 25, 2009.
39. They have three children: daughter Arabella Rose Kushner (born July 17, 2011) and sons Joseph Frederick Kushner (born October 14, 2013) and Theodore James Kushner (born March 27, 2016).
40. She is friends with Chelsea Klinton, the daughter of Hilary!
41. Trump has a close relationship with her father, who has publicly expressed his admiration for her in several occasions.
42. Ivanka has likewise praised her father, complimenting his leadership skills and saying he empowers other people.
43. Ivanka Trump reads books by writers such as Ayn Rand, as well as having finance and real-estate textbooks in her office.
44. She was raised Presbyterian.
45. Before her wedding, in July 2009, after studying with Rabbi Elie Weinstock from the Modern Orthodox Ramaz School, she had an Orthodox conversion to Judaism and took the name Yael.
46. She describes her conversion as “amazing and beautiful journey” and that her father supported her studies from day one, due to his respect for the Jewish religion.
47. She sends her daughter to kindergarten at a Jewish school in New York City.
48. She is 5”11 (1.80 m.)