Elisabeth Moss is the actress you see in the series The Handmaid’s Tale.
She is absolutely great in the series and she gives you chills with the way she portrays her part as June.
These are some facts you should know about her!
- Her full name is Elisabeth Singleton Moss.
- She was born in July 24, 1982.
- She was raised in Los Angeles, California, the daughter of Ron and Linda Moss, both of whom were musicians.
- She haw a younger brother.
- She was raised a Scientologist.
- Her dad is British.
- When she was young she wanted to be a professional dancer and went to New York to study ballet.
- She began obtaining acting roles the while she was dancing and in order to manage her education and career, she began homeschooling, and graduated in 1999 at age sixteen.
- Her first screen role was in 1990, when she appeared in the NBC miniseries Lucky/Chances.
- She met Fred Armisen in October 2008 and ] they became engaged in January 2009 and married on October 25, 2009, in Long Island City, New York.
- They separated in 2010 and their divorce was finalized on May 13, 2011.
- She also holds citizenship of the United Kingdom because of her father.
- She has played Peggy Olson in the series Mad Men.
- If you haven’t watched the series The Handmaid’s Tale, you should because she is portraying one of the main characters, June and she is amazing,
- She is also known for for her work in the films Girl, Interrupted, Virgin, Listen Up Philip, The One I Love, Truth, Queen of Earth, and The Square.
- Vulture has named her “The Queen of Peak TV” because of her roles in ‘’The West Wing’’, ‘’Mad Men’’, ‘’Top of the Lake’’, and The Handmaid’s Tale.