Blac Chyna is an American model and entrepreneur. She is often referred to as a “video vixen” due to her frequent appearances in hip hop music videos. In 2014, she launched her own make-up brand Lashed by Blac Chyna, with a beauty salon in Encino, Los Angeles.
Let’s find out some facts about her!
1. Angela Renée White was born May 11, 1988 in Washington, D.C.
2. She was born to Shalana Jones-Hunter, also known as Tokyo Toni and Eric Holland in 1988.
3. Along with stripping in 2010, Chyna began urban modeling.
4. Chyna started stripping at the tender age of 18 to fund her way though college. The reality star initially used the name ‘Dora Renee’ before changing to ‘Cream’ at a strip club called Old Diamonds. She later settled on the name ‘Blac Chyna’ when she moved to King Of Diamonds strip club in Miami. Picture: Instagram
Read more at http://www.capitalxtra.com/xplore/facts/blac-chyna/#c7oJqiF8tyWgUiLo.99
5. In September 2010, Chyna posed for the cover of Dimepiece magazine.
6. That same month, Chyna posed in Straight Stuntin’ Magazine and Black Men’s magazine
7. In 2010, rapper Drake name-dropped Blac Chyna in his hit single “Miss Me”, prompting more buzz for Chyna.
8. In November 2010, Chyna was recruited to play the role of rapper Nicki Minaj’s stunt double in the music video for Kanye West’s “Monster” featuring Jay-Z, Rick Ross, and Nicki Minaj.
9. In August 2011, Chyna won Model of the Year at the Urban Model Awards.
10. In November 2011, Blac Chyna was cast as the main female role for rapper Tyga’s single “Rack City”.
11. In February 2012, Chyna posed for the July edition cover of Black Men’s magazine.
12. That same month, Chyna posed in XXL Magazine as Eye Candy of the Month.
13. In March 2012, Chyna posed for the cover of Urban Ink Magazine.
14. In April 2012, Chyna posed for the cover of Smooth Girl Magazine.
15. On October 22, 2012, Nicki Minaj released the visual for her song, “Come On A Cone” in which Blac Chyna was featured.
16. She is shown posing next to Minaj in the video due to how similar the two appeared with matching blonde hair.
17. Blac Chyna played a small role in the skater movie DGK which premiered on December 12, 2012.
18. In August, Blac Chyna was name dropped again, this time by rapper Nicki Minaj in 2 Chainz’s “I Love Dem Strippers”.
19. In February 2013, Chyna enrolled in JLS Professional Make Up Artist School, graduating in May 2013.
20. In December 2013, Blac Chyna launched her online Boutique entitled “88fin”, filled with new clothing and products from her clothing line of the same name.
21. That same month, Chyna launched her own brand of adhesive eyelashes called “LASHED by Blac Chyna”.
22. In February 2014, Chyna purchased a beauty bar in Encino, Los Angeles, offering makeup courses.
23. On September 29, 2014, Blac Chyna officially opened her Lashed Bar in California.
24. The Lashed Bar offers eyelashes, eyelash extensions, lash strips, make up, facials, threading, eyebrow tinting, body waxes, eyelash tinting, spray tans, body wraps, and facial threading.
25. Chyna met rapper Tyga on October 5, 2011, at The F.A.M.E Tour After Party with Chris Brown while working at King of Diamonds in Miami and 007 in Detroit.
26. According to Chyna’s Twitter feed, their relationship officially began on November 9, 2011, while shooting the music video for Tyga’s hit single “Rack City”.
27. They were frequently seen together in public at venues like clubs and basketball games.
28. In March 2012, the couple posed for the cover of Urban Ink Magazine.
29. That same month rumors started to circulate that Blac Chyna was pregnant.
30. Their son, King Cairo Stevenson, was born on October 16, 2012.
31. That same day, Tyga purchased a $6.5 million mansion in Calabasas for his new family.
32. In December 2012, Blac Chyna confirmed that she and Tyga were engaged. The couple later split in 2014.
33. In January 2016, Blac Chyna began dating Robert Kardashian, Jr.
34. On April 5, 2016 the couple announced their engagement via Instagram after three months of dating.
35. On May 6, the couple announced they were expecting their first child together.
36. Blac Chyna had Future’s name tattooed on her hand after she appeared in his ‘Rich Sex’ video. However after the image circulated on social media, Future played down their relationship – claiming they were just friends.
37. Following her engagement to Rob Kardashian in 2016, she legally secured the name Angela Renée Kardashian.
38. Although its not officially clear where the couple met, Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian have known each other for years. The pair were pictured hanging out together way back in 2012 when Chyna was still dating Tyga. Blac Chyna and Tyga used to spend a lot of time with the Kardashian family, which ironically resulted in the rapper’s relationship with Kylie Jenner.
39. Blac Chyna and Kylie Jenner have shared a turbulent relationship over recent years – with the pair reportedly falling out over Tyga. There were rumours Kylie Jenner’s relationship may have overlapped with hers. However after Chyna started dating Kylie’s half-brother Rob Kardashian, they appeared to reconcile via Snapchat – claiming to be “best friends”.
40. Blac Chyna and Kim K were friends, then enemies, then friends again… The pair were close, then reportedly fell out after she began dating Tyga in 2013. Chyna was then later invited to Kim’s wedding with Kanye West in 2014, before falling out again.
41. Blac Chyna is actually really small! She stands at just 5′ 2″, making her one of the shortest celebrities in Hollywood.
42. The former stripper is covered in tattoos. She has a huge back tatt of flowers and also has ink on her hands, feet, arms, legs and torso. As well as her removed Future tatt, she also once had Tyga’s name inked on her arm before also later getting it removed.