India is a place that a lot of people want to go!
India is a country in South Asia and it is known for it’s culture, smart people and the excellent food!
If you are planning to have a trip to India you should check out these facts before you book your airplane ticket!
- India is one of the largest countries in the world! India is in the 7th place!
- About 36% of India’s population lives with two dollars per day!
- Chess was ”born” in India!
- India is the first country to export bananas! Brazil comes in second place!
- Buddhism,Hinduism, Jainism, and Sikhism are all originated in India.
- The national animal of India is the Bengal tiger!
- The Indian fig tree is a symbol of immortality!
- The most popular sport in India is cricket and the British introduced the game to Indian people!
- The national fruit of India is the mango!
- India is under a single time zone!
- You should know that India has six seasons! Winter monsoon, summer,summer monsoon, winter, spring,autumn.
- India is the world’s largest tea producer!
- 70% of the world’s spices are produced in India!
- In India they don’t a lot of meat!
- Coca cola is used by farmers in India as a pesticide!
- The most polluted in the world is found in New Delhi!
- Indian people love talking on the phone!
- The name of India comes from the river Indus!
- One of the largest democracies in the world is India!
- The largest postal system is found in India!
- India produces a lot of film! An we mean a lot!
- Mahatma Gandhi is the Father of The Nation! He was responsible for the freedom of the people!
- Algebra is originated in India.
- India was one of the richest countries in the world before the 18th century!
- The national flower of the country is the Indian Lotus!