Kissing is a joyfull activity that most people enjoy!
Most couples start their relationship based on the first kiss they exchange with their partner, as scientists say!
Kissing is a way of showing someone that you have feelings with them and there a lot o f kissing styles to show different emotions!
These are some facts about kissing you should know! An once you read them you will run and kiss your partner!
- The science of kissing is called philematology!
- Your lips are 100 times more sensitive than the tips of your fingers!
- 2/3 of the human population tilt when they kiss somebody!
- Scientists claim that tilting your head when you kiss somebody starts from the position you had in the womb!
- When people kiss they exchange between 10 million and 1 billion bacteria.
- The longest kiss ever recorded was 58 hours, 35 minutes and 58 seconds!
- 34 muscles are ”involved” when it comes to french kissing!
- Three categories of kissing where created by the Romans! : Osculum, a kiss on the cheek, , Savolium, a deep kiss and Basium, a kiss on the lips!
- You can burn 6,4 calories a minute if give a passionate kiss!
- A woman can experience an orgasm by kissing her partner!
- Kissing is good for your teeth!
- In some cultures in Africa and Asia, kissing is not performed!
- In Roman tradition, a marriage was sealed with a kiss and the tradition goes on until today!
- More than 95% of people like rubbing their noses while kissing!
- Our brain has special neurons that guide is to find each others lips in the dark!
- The overwhelming desire to kiss somebody is called Basorexia!
- We spend almost two weeks of our lives in kissing!
- You can find teh meaning of French kissing in a dictionary!
- Kissing reduces stress!
- Scientists thing that your kissing style is genetic!
- There are people that have a fear of kissing and it is called philemaphobia!