People dream everyday and every night!
Dreams are known to be seen when we are sleeping and they project different things in our life with another way!
A lot of even dream when we are awake but that has a totally different meaning, than the actual dreams we see in our sleep!
These are some interesting facts you should know about dreams!
- Dreams are a succession of images, ideas, emotions, and sensations that come to us when we are sleeping!
- Have you noticed that you can’t tell time or read while you are dreaming? Well, it happens!
- People have premonition dreams! An example is that Abraham Lincoln dreamt of his assassination!
- Sleep paralysis is real and it is caused by nightmares!
- Sexual dreams are normally caused because of pressure in a relationship!
- Some people enjoy their dreams so much that they continue dreaming even when they are not sleeping!
- If you are afraid of nightmares you can use a dream catcher! It is a native American web with feathers that ”catches” nightmares!
- Dreams are making our brain be more productive while we are sleeping!
- Lary Page had a dream about Google and that is how the idea was born! Also Elias Howe dreamt about the sewing machine!
- Animals can have dreams too and nightmares!
- In our dreams we see people we have seen in real life! No face is a stranger to us!
- 12% of people dream in black and white colors!
- 6 years of an average persons life are spent in dreaming!
- Blind people can dream! They use their other senses and that’s how it happens!
- ”Lucid dreaming” is a situation that happens when a person can manipulate their dreams and create a different plot to the story they are seeing!
- People with psychological disorders are known for not dreaming!
- Anxiety is one of the main reasons we have nightmares!