Stan Lee is a legend and we all know that!
The famous comic book writer ,editor, film executive producer, and publisher is one of the men in Hollywood that has million of fans and was always the one to produce great things!
Stan Lee is and always be one of our favorites and these are some facts you should definitely know about him!
- Stan Le was born on December 28 1922!
- He was born in New York!
- He comes from a Jewish family!
- As a child he was influenced by books and movies, particularly those with Errol Flynn playing heroic roles!
- He attended DeWitt Clinton High School in the Bronx!
- When he was young he loved writing and always had big dreams!
- He had several jobs when he was young such as: writing press releases for the National Tuberculosis Center, delivering sandwiches for the Jack May pharmacy to offices in Rockefeller Center; working as an office boy for a trouser manufacturer; ushering at the Rivoli Theater on Broadway and others!
- In 1939 he became an assistant at the new Timely Comics division of pulp magazine and comic-book publisher Martin Goodman’s company. As the time passed, in the 1960s, it would evolve into Marvel Comics.
- He made his superheroes come to ”life” by making them more ”human”! He created heroes with a bad temper, fits of melancholy, and vanity!
- Stan Lee was a credited executive producer on most Marvel film and television projects since the 1990 direct-to-video Captain America film.
- His wife, Joan, died from a struck in July 6th 2017 and he was devastated!
- His wife was the one that suggested him to experiment with stories he preferred!
- He created characters such as the Hulk,Thor, Iron Man, and the X-Men with Jack Kirby and with Bill Everett he created Daredevil and with Steve Ditko, Doctor Strange!
- He received a National Medal of Arts in 2008!
- On of his favorite things to do is to attend at several comic book conventions all around America and share his vision!