I mean come on! Who doesn’t love Kris Jenner ?
The mother of Kim, Kourtney, Khloe, Rob Kardashian and Kylie and Kendall Jenner is one of the best managers all around the world and we go crazy for her everytime she has an interview.
These are some facts you should know about Kris Jenner!
- Kris Jenner was born November 5, 1955.
- Her full name is Kristen Mary Jenner.
- She was born in San Diego, California.
- Kris Jenner is the first child of Mary Jo Shannon and Robert True Houghton.
- She is of Dutch, English, Irish, German and Scottish descent.
- She worked as a flight attendant for a year in 1976.
- On July 8, 1978 she married Robert Kardashian.
- She and Robert got divorced in March 1991, but remained close friends until his death from esophageal cancer in 2003.
- In 2012, she admitted that she had an affair with former soccer player and animator Todd Waterman during her marriage to Robert Kardashian.
- In April 1991, one month after her divorce from Kardashian, Jenner married her second spouse, retired Olympian Bruce Jenner.
- The Jenners announced their separation in October 2013 and their divorce was finalized on March 23, 2015.
- The well-known momager, met with Ryan Seacrest in 2007 to pursue a reality television show based on her family and after a while E! created the show ‘’Keeping Up with the Kardashians’’.
- Kris was good friends of O.J.Simpons wife, Nicole Brown, who was killed in her house. Her first husband, Robert, was one of O.J. Simpson’s “Dream Team” of defense lawyers during the trial, when he was charged with killing his wife.
- She was portrayed by American actress Selma Blair in the FX limited series American Crime Story: The People v. O. J. Simpson, which premiered in February 2016.
- She is currently dating, Corey Gamble, and of course she is taking care of family business.