The dancer is gorgeous and she has the most beautiful eyes you have ever seen!
These are some facts you should know about Julianne Hough.
- She was born on the 20th of July, 1988.
- Her middle name is Alexandra.
- She was born in Orem, Utah and she is the youngest of five children in a Latter-day Saints (Mormon) family.
- Her father was twice chairman of the Utah Republican Party.
- All four of Hough’s grandparents were dancers.
- She started formal training at the Center Stage Performing Arts Studio in Orem,[ where she danced with Josh Murillo, among others, in Latin Ballroom; she began dancing competitively at nine.
- When she was 10 her parents –who were divorced- sent her and brother Derek to London to live and study with their coaches, Corky and Shirley Ballas.
- Following in her brothers footsteps, she joined him at the Italia Conti Academy of Theatre Arts when a slot opened up at that school.
- was one of the Million Dollar Dancers in the 2006 ABC game show called Show Me the Money.
- She won season four of the U.S. edition of Dancing with the Stars with her partner, Olympic gold medal-winning speed skater Apolo Ohno, making Hough the youngest professional dancer to win on the program.
- On November 27, 2007, Hough and her partner, three-time Indianapolis 500 champion Hélio Castroneves, became the winners of season five.
- Her first country-music single, “Will You Dance With Me”, was released to iTunes and Wal-Mart in May 2007 to raise money for the American Red Cross.
- Her first acting role was in the 2001 feature film Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone, in an uncredited role as a “Hogwarts schoolgirl”.
- She played the role of Sherrie Christian in the 2012 film adaptation of the Broadway musical Rock of Ages.
- The artist has said that she is no longer a practicing Mormon.