Amanda Baynes is an actress that is well known for her acting career as a teenager.
The actress has had some ups and downs through her career but now she is back and looks stronger than ever.
These are some facts you should know about her:
- Her middle name is Laura.
- She was born on April 3, 1986.
- Amanda was born in Thousand Oaks, California.
- She is the youngest of three children born to Lynn, a dental assistant and office manager, and Rick Bynes, a dentist.
- Her father is Catholic and is of Irish, Lithuanian, and Polish descent, while her mother is Jewish and was born to a Canadian couple who had Polish, Romanian, and Russian ancestry.
- She attended a comedy camp as a kid, and began professionally acting at the age of 7, appearing in a television advertisement for Buncha Crunch candies.
- At the age of 13, she began starring in her own sketch comedy show, The Amanda Show.
- In 2002, Amanda began to establish her fan base with her debut film role in Big Fat Liar (2002) opposite Frankie Muniz, and a co-starring role in the WB sitcom What I Like About You (2002–06) with Jennie Garth, which gained positive reviews.
- She was named one of Teen People’s “25 Hottest Stars Under 25” in 2006.
- In December 2013, Amanda Bynes enrolled at the Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising in Irvine for 2014.
- In 2012, Bynes was charged with driving under the influence (DUI) in West Hollywood.
- In May 2013, Bynes was charged with reckless endangerment and marijuana possession after she was found smoking in the lobby of her Manhattan apartment building.
- In 2008, the actress briefly dated Seth MacFarlane after voicing a character in an episode of MacFarlane’s show Family Guy.
- She posed for Paper magazine in 2018 after a long time having difficulties and she looks better than ever .
- She told Paper magazine that she got really into her drug usage and it became a really dark, sad world for her but now she looks strong and better than ever.