Big Mouth is an animated tv series that a lot of young people enjoy watching on Netflix!
These are some facts about Big Mouth you should know:
- Big Mouth is an American adult animated sitcom created by Nick Kroll, Andrew Goldberg, Mark Levin, and Jennifer Flackett.
- The tv series is based on Kroll and Goldberg’s tweenage years growing up in Westchester County, New York, with Kroll voicing his fictional self.
- The series follows a group of 7th graders, including best friends Nick Birch and Andrew Glouberman, as they navigate their way through puberty, masturbation, and sexual arousal in the suburbs of New York City.
- The main characters og the tv series are: John Mulaney as Andrew Glouberman,Jessi Klein as Jessi Glaser,Jason Mantzoukas as Jay Bilzerian,Jenny Slate as Missy Foreman-Greenwald,Jordan Peele as the Ghost of Duke Ellington and Nick Kroll as: Nick Birch,Maurice the Hormone Monster,Coach Steve,Rick the Hormone Monster,Lola, an intense popular girl and others.
- Netflix announced they had picked up Big Mouth in June 2016.
- The first season consisting of ten episodes premiered on Netflix on September 29, 2017.
- On October 24, 2017, it was confirmed that a second season had been ordered, which was released on October 5, 2018. On November 17, 2018, Netflix announced that Big Mouth has been renewed for a third season.
- Vox described the show as sharp and jarring depicting the awkwardness of pubescence, postpubescence and prepubescence.
- The running time of each episode is 25–28 minutes.
- Throughout the series, the kids interact with people and objects who are personified in one way or another and offer helpful, albeit confusing, advice in their puberty-filled lives including the ghost of Duke Ellington, a French accented Statue of Liberty, a pillow capable of getting pregnant, and even Jessi’s own genitals.