The Kardashians are a family known for receiving widespread media attention. The family includes high-profile celebrities, such as Kim Kardashian, and has its own tv show on E! Entertainment. Let’s see some interesting facts and trivia about them!
1.The Kardashian family consists of six members: Kris Jenner (the mother), Robert Kardashian (the father) and Kim , Kourtney, Khloe and Rob Kardashian (the children)
2.Robert Kardashian was an American attorney and businessman of Armenian descent. He gained national recognition as O. J. Simpson’s friend and defense attorney during Simpson’s 1995 murder trial.
3.Robert Kardashian passed away at age 59 on September 30, 2003.
4.He and Kris Jenner had divorced since 1991.
5.Kris married retired Olympic Games champion Bruce Jenner in 1991.
6.The couple had two children, Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner.
7.Kris and Bruce Jenner divorced in 2015.
8.Bruce Jenner previously identifying publicly as male, her identity as a trans woman in April 2015. Where she publicly announced her name change from Bruce to Caitlyn in a July 2015 Vanity Fair cover story.
9.Kris Jenner has been managing her children’s career since “Keeping up with the Kardashians” began.
10.The family remained unknown by the media until 2007.
11.The Kardashian name first gained media attention thanks to Kim, which was a close friend and stylist of Paris Hilton.
12.Kim received wider notice after a 2003 sex tape with her former boyfriend Ray J was leaked in 2007.
13.Later that year, she and her family began to appear in the E! Network’s reality television series Keeping Up with the Kardashians.
14. The show’s success led to the creation of spin-offs including “Kourtney and Kim Take New York” and “Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami” in addition to various business ventures.
15. Since then, the media started paying close attention to Kim’s personal life as well.
16. Kim Kardashian is currrently considered one of the most influential people of our time.
17. She is one of the top ten most followed celebrities on Instagram in 2016.
18. In 2015, she was rated the highest-paid reality television personality, with her total earnings exceeding US$53 million.
19. Kim Kardashian has been married two times: to NBA player Kris Humphries in 2011, with whom she divorced after 72 days of marriage, and to recording artist Kanye West on 2014.
20. Kim remains married to Kanye West with whom she has had two children, North West (2014) and Saint West (2015).
21. The couple’s high status and respective careers have resulted in their relationship becoming subject to heavy media coverage.
22. Kourtney Kardashian is involved in the retail and fashion industries.
23.She is the only Kardashian girl with a Bachelor’s degree. She graduated from the University of Arizona with a bachelor’s degree in Theatre Arts and a minor in Spanish.
24. Kourtney began dating Scott Disick in 2006, with whom she had three children, Mason Dash Disick, Penelope Scotland Disick and Reign Aston Disick.
25. The couple separated on July 6, 2015.
26. Khloe Kardashian currently does television, she hosts her own talk show “Kocktails with Khloé” and will star in the health and fitness docu-series “Revenge Body with Khloe Kardashian”.
27. In 2001, she suffered a traumatic brain injury in a car accident in which she went through the windscreen and suffered a severe concussion, causing long-term memory loss.
28. On March 2007, she was arrested for driving under the influence.
29. On July 2008, she turned herself in and reported to jail to serve time for violation of probation. She faced a sentence of up to 30 days and enrollment in an alcohol treatment program within three weeks of her release from jail. She was released from jail fewer than three hours later due to overcrowding
30. Khloe Kardashian has been married once, to NBA basketball player Lamar Odom.
31. On December 13, 2013, after months of speculated separation, Kardashian filed for divorce from Odom and for legal restoration of her last name.
32. In October 2015, Odom was hospitalized after being found unconscious in a Nevada brothel, and was in a coma for four days. So, Khloe stated that the divorced had been withdrawn, although the couple had not reconciled, because she might have to make decision on behalf of Odom.
33. In July 2016, she started dating Trey Songz.
35. The youngest Kardashian child is Rob, born in 1987.
36. He graduated from the University of Southern California’s Marshall School of Business in 2009.
37. He dated Rita Ora from October 2012 to December 2012.
38. In January 2016, Kardashian began dating model Blac Chyna.
39. In December 2015, Rob was hospitalized after falling ill and was diagnosed with diabetes.
40. On April 2016, Kardashian and Blac Chyna announced their engagement via Instagram after three months of dating.
41. The couple is expecting their first child.
42.The couple aired its own TV show on September 11, 2016.
43. Kourtney Kardashian says the best piece of advice Kris Jenner has ever given her was to “wear a matching bra and underwear”.
44. Khloé recently revealed that she and Lamar had filmed a sex tape during their marriage. She keeps it in her safe.
45. Kim Kardashian always blow-dries her jewellery before putting it on.
46. Kim only wears a bikini on overcast days, because bright sunlight will “light up her cellulite”.
47. Kris Jenner pitched the idea for a reality show following her family after numerous friends told her they were “crazy” and “entertaining”.
48. The name Keeping Up With the Kardashians, however, came very late in the process and was only decided right before the show premiered. It came about by chance one day, when one producer said she was “exhausted from keeping up” with the girls.
49. Kris has a pile of non-disclosure agreements in her hallway that people who enter the house have to sign.
50. Kourtney wore black for five years after Kris and Robert split.
51. The Kardashian family currently operates in a blended form. Including Kris Jenner’s youngest daughters (from her marriage to Bruce Jenner), the 20year old model, Kendall Jenner, and 19year old model and socialite, Kylie Jenner.