Fourteen-year-old Danielle Bregoli, AKA the Cash Me Outside Girl, has become a household name ever since her appearance on the Dr. Phil show in September of 2016. Danielle’s mother brought her on the show because the teen, then 13, was extremely disrespectful and out of control. In fact, the episode was titled, “I Want To Give Up My Car-Stealing, Knife-Wielding, Twerking 13-Year-Old Daughter Who Tried To Frame Me For A Crime”. Check out some awesome and humorous facts about her!
1. Her full name is Danielle Bregoli Peskowitz
2. She was born on March 26, 2003.
3. Her parents got a divorce when she was just an infant.
4. Danielle’s father, Ira Peskowitz, is a Palm Beach County sheriff’s deputy. They have a very rocky relationship.
5. Following her appearance on Dr. Phil, Bregoli spent time on a Utah ranch for troubled teens.
6. She was later arrested and pleaded guilty to charges of grand theft, marijuana possession, and filing a false police report for which she was sentenced to five years probation in July 2017.
7. In February 2017, Bregoli’s mother Barbara Ann became involved in a fight with a female passenger, who accused her of taking too long to put her belongings in an overhead locker. Bregoli then punched the passenger in the face and was removed from the flight. All three parties involved in the scuffle were banned from Spirit Airlines for life.
8. Bregoli released her first single “These Heaux” on August 26, 2017.
9. The recording reached number 77 on the Billboard Hot 100, making Bregoli the youngest female rap artist to debut on the music chart.
10. She hates the Kardashians.
11. In the infamous episode, it is revealed that Danielle framed her mother, Barbara, for drug use. Heroin to be exact.
12. The conniving teen put some sugar in a little baggie and placed it on the counter in the bathroom, cut up a straw, then topped it off with a razor blade. She then called 911 and told the police her mom was snorting heroin in the bathroom.
13. In 2007, her mother,Barabra was battling breast cancer, and had to go through 36 weeks of radiation treatment. The feature states, “Danielle helped care for her mom. She rubbed aloe on her chest to soothe the pain from radiation. On nights when Barbara was vomiting in the bathroom, Danielle was there to hold her hair and rub her back.” This is a far cry from the wild girl who was setting up her mom for drug use seven years later.
14. She even created her own merchandise line. She teamed up with an LA based design firm called PizzaSlime and made a number of products, including shirts and hoodies, featuring her famous words.
15. In 2016, it was reported that the police were called to Danielle and Barbara’s Boynton Beach, Florida home 51 times!