Steve Jobs, the American entrepreneur, marketer, and inventor, who was the co-founder (along with Steve Wozniak and Ronald Wayne), chairman, and CEO of Apple Inc, had several sides of his life unknown till… now!
Ten things you may have ignored about Steve Jobs, are the following:
- He didn’ t know his sister, the novelist Mona Simpson, until he was an adult.
- His father’s name was Abdulfattah Jandali.
- He made the game “Breakout”.
- Claiming he was sterile, he denied paternity on his first child.
- He used to eat fish and no other meat, he was a ” pescetarian”.
- He didn’ t give any money to charity. And when he became Apple’s CEO he stopped all of their philanthropic programs.
- He lied to his partner Steve Wozniak. When they made Breakout for Atari, Wozniak and Jobs were going to split the pay 50-50. Atari gave Jobs $5000 to do the job. He told Wozniak he got $700 so Wozniak took home $350.
- He was a Zen Buddhist.
- He never went to college.
- He used LSD at least once when he was younger.