1. Milena Markovna “Mila” Kunis was born August 14, 1983.
2. She is an American actress.
3. In 1991, at the age of seven, she moved from the Ukrainian SSR to Los Angeles with her family.
4. After being enrolled in acting classes as an after-school activity, she was soon discovered by an agent.
5. She appeared in several television series and commercials, before acquiring her first significant role prior to her 15th birthday, playing Jackie Burkhart on the television series That ’70s Show.
6. Since 1999, she has voiced Meg Griffin on the animated series Family Guy.
7. Her breakout film role came in 2008, playing Rachel in the romantic comedy-drama Forgetting Sarah Marshall.
8. Her other films include the neo-noir action film Max Payne (2008), the post-apocalyptic action film The Book of Eli (2010), the romantic comedy Friends with Benefits (2011), the comedy Ted (2012), the fantasy Oz the Great and Powerful (2013) as the Wicked Witch of the West , and the film Black Swan (2010), in which her performance gained her worldwide accolades, including the Premio Marcello Mastroianni for Best Young Actor or Actress, and nominations for the Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actress and Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Supporting Role.
9. Kunis was born in Chernivtsi, in the Ukrainian SSR (now Ukraine).
10. Her mother, Elvira, is a physics teacher who runs a pharmacy, and her father, Mark Kunis, is a mechanical engineer who works as a cab driver.
11. Kunis has an elder brother named Michael.
12. She stated in 2011 that her parents had “amazing jobs”, and that the family was “very lucky” and “not poor”; they had decided to leave the USSR because they saw “no future” there for Kunis and her brother.
13. In 1991, when she was seven years old, her family moved to Los Angeles, California, with $250. “That was all we were allowed to take with us. My parents had given up good jobs and degrees, which were not transferable. We arrived in New York on a Wednesday and by Friday morning my brother and I were at school in LA.”
14. Kunis comes from a Jewish family and has cited antisemitism in the former Soviet Union as one of several reasons for her family’s move to the United States.
15. She has stated that her parents “raised [her] Jewish as much as they could,” although religion was suppressed in the Soviet Union.
16. On her second day in Los Angeles, Kunis was enrolled at Rosewood Elementary School, not knowing a word of English.
17. In Los Angeles, she attended Hubert Howe Bancroft Middle School.
18. She used an on-set tutor for most of her high school years while filming That ’70s Show.
19. She briefly attended Los Angeles Center for Enriched Studies (LACES), but when that school proved to be insufficiently flexible about her acting commitments, she transferred to Fairfax High School, from which she graduated in 2001. She briefly attended UCLA and Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles.
20. Kunis began dating actor Macaulay Culkin in 2002. During their relationship, there were rumors of the couple getting married, but Kunis denied them. On January 3, 2011, Kunis’ publicist confirmed reports that Kunis and Culkin had ended their relationship, saying “The split was amicable, and they remain close friends.”
21. In an interview with BlackBook magazine, Kunis stated that marriage is “not something that’s important to me”.
22. Kunis began dating her former That ’70s Show co-star Ashton Kutcher in April 2012, and they became engaged in February 2014. She gave birth to their daughter, Wyatt Isabelle, on October 1, 2014. Kunis married Kutcher during the first weekend of July 2015, in Oak Glen, California.
23. Christian Dior signed Kunis in 2012 to be the face of its Spring fashion campaign.
24. In February 2013, she was named Gemfields global brand ambassador and the face of their advertising campaign.
25. In 2013, she appeared in Forbes list of 100 powerful celebrities, ranking #89 on the basis of five criteria (Money, TV/Radio, Press, Social, and Marketability), with her highest ranking as #14 in marketability. She earned $11 million for the year ending in June 2013.
26. GQ magazine named Kunis the Knockout of the Year for 2011, with Men’s Health naming her one of the “100 Hottest Women of All-Time”.
27. FHM magazine ranked her number 9 on its 2012 Hot 100 list, but she reached number 1 on their 2013 “100 Sexiest Women in the World” list, which brought to an end a four-year run by British women.
28. In 2007, Kunis participated in a video for the website Funny or Die appearing alongside James Franco. The video was a parody of the MTV show The Hills and was a huge success for the website, with well over one million views.
29. Her favorite movies are The Wizard of Oz (1939) and Dirty Dancing (1987).
30. Is a huge fan of the famed MMORPG World of Warcraft.
31. Learned how to use a gun while filming Max Payne (2008).
32. The nude pictures of her in Forgetting Sarah Marshall (2008) were not real, according to the film’s director, Nicholas Stoller.
33. She and Sarah Michelle Gellar have a special credit in every episode of Robot Chicken (2005).
34. On the television show Loveline (1996), she mentioned that when she was younger, she had serious migraines that were caused by an eye condition. She had to insert steroid injections straight into her eye.
35. Her name is pronounced MEE-luh koon-iss.
36. Close friends with James Franco and Natalie Portman.
37. Mila said that she was blind in one eye due to a condition called chronic iritis. She underwent surgery to correct the blindness. [January 2011]
38. Ranked #2 in Ask men’s top 99 “most desirable” women of 2011.
39. Ranked #5 on Maxim magazine’s Hot 100 Women of 2011 list.
40. Won the 2011 Guys Choice Award “Holy Grail of Hot” beating out Minka Kelly.
41. Gave birth to her first child at age 31, a daughter Wyatt Isabelle Kutcher on September 30, 2014, at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles. Wyatt weighed 9 lb. 8 oz. Child’s father is her fiancé (now husband), Ashton Kutcher.
42. Is a self-confessed huge fan of the Star Trek franchise.
43. Ranked #6 in the 2011 FHM Australia list of “100 Sexiest Women in the World”.
44. Is a huge fan of the hard rock band Aerosmith.
45. She and Laura Prepon were often filmed sitting down for their scenes on That ’70s Show (1998) because Laura, at 5’10”, is six inches taller than Mila, at 5’4″. In other scenes, Mila wore platform shoes to give her four extra inches.