So, America’s Got Talent season 13 has aired and the judges: Simon Cowell, Mel B, Heidi Klum and Howard Mandel were ready to face all the acts and discover the next talent.
The judges were really imprest with the performance of Michael Ketterer and Simon Cowell pressed the Golden buzzer. The audience and the judges were so impressed with his touching voice and his humbleness.
These are some facts you should know about him:
- Michael Ketterer is 41 years old.
- He is from Knoxville, Tennessee.
- Michael works as a pediatric nurse as well as performing music.
- Before entering the show America’s Got Talent, he was singing with Christian music groups in his native Knoxville before moving to California where he now lives.
- Michael faced a really hard time when his daughter was born. His wife Ivey almost died after giving birth to their daughter Sofia – whose life was also in danger.
- The doctor told them that this would happen again if they had more children.
- They decided to adopt instead and now they have 6 children.
- On his first audition for America’s Got Talent he sang ‘’ To Love Somebody ‘’ by the Bee Gees.
- He impressed Simon Cowell so much, that the tough judge pressed the Golden Buzzer and took him right to the live shows.
- With his performance on the lives shows he made Simon cry!
- He works with Influence Music which is a faith-based record label.
- There have been five albums released with his voice.
- He entered America’s got talent so he feel like a hero to his kids.
- He has amazed everybody and America loves him.
- Simon Cowell believes that there is a big possibility that Michael Ketterer will win!