1. She was born on November 30, 1985, Camarillo, California.
2. Her full name is Kaley Christine Cuoco.
3. Kaley Cuoco was born on November 30, 1985.
4. She has been on TV since the tender age of 6, doing commercials including some for Barbie dolls. Kaley Cuoco’s first movie was when she was only 7, called Quicksand: No Escape.
5. Kaley was home-schooled and earned her high school diploma at the age of 16.
6. Kaley is known for her awesome physique. One way she stays in shape is by playing tennis which she has been doing since she was three years old. She was a nationally ranked amateur tennis player before acting full-time.
7. Her last name, Cuoco, translates to “cook” in Italian.
8. Kaley Cuoco won the Teen Choice Award for Breakout Actress of 2003.
9. She resides in San Fernando Valley, California.
10. Her father, Gary Carmine Cuoco, is a California realtor, and mother Layne Ann Wingate, is a homemaker. Gary is of Italian descent while Layne is of English and German descent.
11. She began voicing the character of Brandy Harrington on the Disney Channel’s cartoon,Brandy and Mr. Whiskers, later in 2004.
12. Ashton Kutcher targeted the actress for his hit MTV show in an episode that aired on May 9, 2004. Kutcher’s accomplice was her “8 Simple Rules” co-star Amy Davidson. The premise: Cuoco’s car was blocked off by a motor home at a restaurant. When the motor home was towed away after “extensive damage” occurred, the motor home owner asked Kaley why she did it.
13. In addition to the final season of 8 Simple Rules, Cuoco had starring roles on the NBC miniseries 10.5, the ABC Family original movie Crimes of Fashion, the independent film Debating Robert Lee, and in the film The Hollow.
14. On ‘8 Simple Rules’, Kaley starred as the older sister of Kerry, played by Amy Davidson. In real life, Cuoco is actually six years younger than Davidson.
15. She also played a minor role in the Prison Break episodes “The Message” and “Chicago”.
16. She played ‘little Ellen’ in Ellen Degeneres’ show ‘Ellen’, but only for one episode.
17. In September 2007, Cuoco began a starring role in the CBS sitcom The Big Bang Theory. She plays Penny, a beautiful and down-to-earth Cheesecake Factory employee who moves in next door to two geeks, Sheldon (Jim Parsons) and Leonard (Johnny Galecki). In the show, she moved to California from the Nebraska to pursue a career in acting.
18. She is 5’7″ tall and weighs 120lbs.
19. Cuoco also starred in the Lifetime film To Be Fat Like Me which premiered on January 8, 2007.
20. She also voiced the character of Brandy Harrington, a 14-year-old anthropomorphic mixed-breed dog, on the Disney Channel cartoon Brandy and Mr. Whiskers.
21. Kaley also played the leading female role in the horror movie Killer Movie in 2008.
22. Her first prominent role in television was in ‘8 Simple Rules’ as Bridget Hennessy; her father was played by the late John Ritter.
23. In the eighth season of the hit cult TV show Charmed Cuoco appeared as Billie Jenkins. Executive producer Brad Kern stated Kaley’s character was initially brought in as a possible spin-off.
24. She owns some property in the San Fernando Valley.
25. She has stated that ‘Three’s Company’ (that also starred John Ritter) was her favorite classic television show so it must have been an honor for her to work with Ritter.
26. One of her favorite hobbies is table tennis. On Ellen (television series), she presented Ellen with a table tennis paddle signed by The Big Bang Theory cast.
27. Cuoco voiced the character of Kirstee Smith in Bratz from 2004 to 2005.
28. In September 2010, Cuoco broke her leg after falling off a horse. She had to miss two episodes of ‘The Big Bang Theory’ to recuperate. For the rest of the season, they made sure Penny was sitting or hidden behind non-obvious props to hide the injury for the camera.
29. Kaley is an enthusiastic horseback rider. Cuoco owns a horse named Bojangels.
30. She’s a shopaholic! Kaley feels that she has an eye for bargains and she considers herself a good shopper.
31. Besides horseback riding, she also likes kickboxing, bowling, and plays the drums.
32. A majority of the clothes in Kaley Cuoco’s closet have never been worn, she just enjoys having them.
33. Kaley has a small tattoo on her lower back; it is of the symbol for faith.
34. Cuoco is a vegetarian.
35. Kaley once recorded a duet of ‘Somewhere Over the Rainbow’ with ex-boyfriend Christopher French to benefit the Humane Society of the United States.
36. Her favourite lip gloss is Rosebud Salve.
37. Kaley got both of her dogs from the pound.
38. Cuoco once dated actor Kevin Zegers.
39. She is a big fan of Taylor Swift.
40. If it wasn’t for her, ‘The Big Bang Theory’ wouldn’t have aired after the first season! Cuoco replaced Canadian actress Amanda Walsh as the female lead on ‘The Big Bang Theory’. Walsh played Penny-then named Katie-in the show’s original pilot. CBS initially rejected the project but finally picked up the show when Cuoco joined the cast for the second pilot.
41. Out of all the important people in her life, She idolises her grandfather the most.
42. One of Kaley Cuoco’s pet peeves is when people chew their gum very loudly.
43. In order to relieve her stress, she likes to have a relaxing bath.
44. In a 2011 November Playboy interview, Kaley Cuoco revealed she is not shy when it comes to guys: “From what I’ve been told and what I’ve observed, men seem to be intimidated by me. So I have to take the reins. I’m…the boldest person ever – so I’ll go up to anybody and say, ‘You’re absolutely friggin’ adorable. Let’s go out.’ They usually look at me with giant scared Ren and Stimpy eyes. But what’s the worst that can happen if I ask them? I have to be honest; I don’t think they’re going to say no.”
45. Her celebrity crush is Michael Vartan.
46. One of her favourite television shows is Whose Line Is It Anyway.
47. In the same Playboy profile, Cuoco admitted to having a “huge crush” on “Family Guy” creator Seth MacFarlane. She elaborated on her ideal man: “I don’t want him to be funnier than me, but the men I’ve dated have all been pretty silly.”
48. Her first job was in the modelling industry, she started her first job when she was around six years old.
49. Kaley had a relationship with Johnny Galecki who plays Leonard, her love interest on The Big Bang Theory.She says they dated for two years but never told anyone. Despite the fact that they’ve broken up the two have managed to remain friendly and professional. “Moments were really hard, but we have such a love for each other-and we knew we weren’t destined to be together-that we accepted it and said, ‘Look, if we ever break up, we will be professional.’ I’m so lucky it was a mutual ending and that we don’t hate each other.” she told Watch! Magazine.
50. Her favourite designer is Gucci.
51. She takes a kickboxing or a spinning class three times a week.
52. In late October 2012, Cuoco enlisted the help of her sister Briana to organize a flash mob on the set of the show, in which she and the cast and crew surprised the studio audience by suddenly lip-synching and dancing to Carly Rae Jepsen’s then-ubiquitous song “Call Me Maybe”. A video of the event was posted on YouTube and became a viral success.
53. She is a big fan of Britney Spears.
54. Cuoco revealed to Cosmopolitan magazine that she got breast implants when she was just 18 years old, labelling it as the “best decision I ever made”. “I always felt ill-proportioned,” she later explained to Redbook. “My implants made me feel more confident in my body. It wasn’t about trying to be a porn star or wanting to look hot and sexy.”
55. As of August 2013, Cuoco and her co-stars from The Big Bang Theory Johnny Galecki and Jim Parsons, each earn $325,000 an episode.
56. Her favorite artists are mostly female pop artists, including Britney Spears, Taylor Swift, Kelly Clarkson, and Josh Groban.
57. She became engaged to Josh Resnik in October 2011. In February 2012, Kaley revealed at the Academy of Television Arts and Sciences 21st Annual Hall of Fame ceremony that her engagement is off and she is back to being single.
58. In 2013, Cuoco dated Man Of Steel star Henry Cavill for the grand total of 10 days. Although it was brief, the fling gave her career a handy boost. “I had no one following me until I met Superman,” she told Cosmopolitan. “I’ve been in this business for 20 years, and my whole life, I could go anywhere, do anything. There had not been one paparazzi photo of me until like seven months ago. The recognition has been crazy.”
59. Kaley bangs away on her drums to relieve stress. “Just 10 minutes of it and i become a different person.”
60. She got married to professional tennis player Ryan Sweeting at Dec 31, 2013. They got engaged after three months of dating. They were married on New Year’s Eve, December 31, 2013 in Simi Valley, California. The couple divorced in 2015.
61. Cuoco has become a regular on priceline.com commercials as the daughter of William Shatner’s character.
62. Another fact to know about Kaley Cuoco is that she is a quite good tennis player and was even regionally ranked in the United States. But the actress gave up big tennis when she was sixteen years old – two years before getting breast implants – and then turned to table tennis. According to Kaley Cuoco’s interview with Men’s Fitness, table tennis remains her obsession to this day.
“I’m naturally good at it, probably from playing tennis as a child. I bought a ping-pong table for work, one for the house, and [my co-stars and I] play all the time.”
63. Kaley Cuoco stopped going to school because the other kids gave her a hard time about being an actor and appearing in commercials. “I wouldn’t say I was bullied, but I was definitely a bit of an outcast.”
64. Cuoco also starred in the Disney Channel Original Movie Alley Cats Strike.
65. Kaley said, “Working with [John Ritter] showed me that I loved sitcoms.”