1. Jessica Lowndes was born on November 8, 1988.
2. She is a Canadian actress and singer-songwriter.
3. She is best known for her role as Adrianna Tate-Duncan on The CW teen drama series 90210.
4. Lowndes was born in Vancouver, British Columbia and attended Pacific Academy in Surrey.
5. Lowndes was included on People magazine’s list of World’s Most Beautiful People of 2009, along with co-stars from the series 90210.
6. Lowndes made her acting debut on the 2006 television film Saving Milly as Andrea Kondracke.
7. This was followed by a guest role on an episode of Masters of Horror, she was later cast in a recurring role on the sitcom Alice, I Think.
8. She also made a guest appearance on Kyle XY.
9. Her next film role was a supporting role in the Lifetime movie To Have and to Hold released in 2005, followed by a pilot called Pretty/Handsome in 2007—which did not get picked up.
10. In 2008, Lowndes appeared in Autopsy and The Haunting of Molly Hartley along with a recurring role in the television drama series Greek as Mandi.
11. Lowndes also landed a recurring role in the series 90210 a spin-off of the ’90s teen drama series Beverly Hills, 90210 as Adrianna Tate-Duncan.
12. In November 2008, her role was upgraded to series regular.
13. Lowndes starred in the Canadian horror film Altitude in 2010.
14. BuddyTV ranked her #58 on its TV’s 100 Sexiest Women of 2011 list.
15. She also starred in The Devil’s Carnival, a short musical film screened on tour which occurred in April 2012.
16. Lowndes also starred in Lionsgate’s 2014 action film The Prince alongside Bruce Willis and John Cusack.
17. In 2015, Lowndes starred in Lifetime’s dramatic-thriller comedy film A Deadly Adoption alongside Will Ferrell and Kristen Wiig.
18. She has been playing the piano since she was five and writing music since she was nine years old.
19. Lowndes made her musical debut in the pilot episode of TV series 90210 singing “Mama Who Bore Me” from Spring Awakening in the school’s musical, in the 2009 episode “Woman’s Intuition”.
20. In the 90210 episode “What’s Past is Prologue”, Lowndes sang “Jolene” for a rock band audition.
21. She also sang a few other songs as the lead female vocalist on 90210’s “The Glorious Steinem”‘s band. Lowndes also performed One More Time (feat. Diego Boneta) in the 90210 episode “Meet the Parent” (season 2, episode 20, final scene).
22. During season 4 of 90210, her single “Fool” was featured and sang by her character in the episode “Benefit of the Doubt”.
23. In March 2009, she released the song Fly Away on Myspace. She was both the writer, singer and lead guitarist in the track.
24. On September 19, 2009, Lowndes performed God Bless America for a Dodgers game at the Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles, California.
25. She was featured on British rapper Ironik’s single “Falling In Love”—released on October 24, 2010—and revealed on OK! TV that she was finishing off her debut EP in the United Kingdom. She described the album as “sexy, pop dance music, like Rihanna and Katy Perry.”
26. Lowndes later teamed up with music producers James Rendon and Kayden Boche to record a featuring version of French American Idol finalist Jérémy Amelin’s single “Undone”—which premiered online on May 6, 2011 and was released worldwide on May 23, 2011.
27. On October 11, 2011, CBS Records released her debut single “Fool” on iTunes.
28. Shortly after, Lowndes released her follow-up single “I Wish I Was Gay”, alongside its official music video directed by Frank E. Flowers, on November 11, 2011.
29. On January 25, 2012, Lowndes released her debut EP—featuring singles I Wish I Was Gay and Nothing Like This, along with two new songs Stamp of Love and Go Back.
30. The Devil’s Carnival soundtrack also features a song titled In All My Dreams I Drown performed by Lowndes and released on April 3, 2012.
31. On May 14, 2012, her single The Other Girl premiered on Complex.com. The single was released on iTunes on May 16, 2012. On February 6, 2013, Lowndes announced that she would release her self-written second EP titled TBT (Throwback Thursday) on March 14, 2013, along with one track off it every Thursdays for four weeks. On February 7, 2013, Aperture Entertainment released Fly Away as the lead single from her EP.
32. On September 9, 2014, Lowndes released her single Silicone in Stereo. The official music video premiered on September 6, 2014—both on YouTube and Vevo. The song peaked at number 35 on Billboard Canada’s Top 50 and number 65 on the US Top 100.
33. Is a huge Eagles fan.
34. She worked with the band Carolina Liar on her music.
35. She has played the piano since she was age 10 and loves incorporating it into her music. She can also play the guitar.
36. She came in at #7 on Zap2It’s List of TV’s Underrated Stars of 2008.
37. Her mom was a piano teacher.
38. She made a guest appearance on America’s Next Top Model as herself in 2009.
39. She dated Vampire Diaries actor Michael Trevino in 2009.