1. Blake’s parents Ernie and Elaine are also actors.
2. Blake was born August 25th, 1987 in Tarzana, Los Angeles.
3. Her full name is Blake Christina Lively.
4. She was named after her grandmother’s brother.
5. She’s the youngest of five kids.
6. Lively began the first grade when she was only 3 years old. Her 6-year-old brother was so nervous about beginning first grade alone that her mother told the school that Blake (who was extremely tall for her age) was also 6 years old so that she could accompany him.
7. She had her first part when she was 11 in the movie Sandman, directed by her dad.
8. In 2011 she was featured in Time Magazine’s 100 Most Influential People.
9. Her parents taught acting classes when she was young, and since they didn’t want to hire a babysitter, Blake went with them.
10. She has won both a People’s Choice Award and more than one Teen Choice Award for her role in Gossip Girl.
11. Blake has done ads for Gucci.
12. As a child, she was home-schooled.
13. Blake was raised Southern Baptist.
14. She was in the horror film Simon Says.
15. She dated Leonardo DiCaprio.
16. Blake wasn’t originally interested in acting, but her brother Eric convinced his agent to send her out for auditions, and she landed Bridget in The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants in 2005.
17. In 2007 Blake won one of the lead roles in the CW show Gossip Girl as Serena Van Der Woodsen.
18. She attended Burbank High School and originally wanted to attend Stanford University.
19. She was nominated for a Teen Choice Award for Sisterhood.
20. She used to date her Gossip Girl co-star Penn Badgely.
21. In 2006 she co-starred with Justin Long in Accepted.
22. In the comic book-inspired movie The Green Lantern, she played Carol Ferris, the love interest if Hal Jordan.
23. She married her co-star Ryan Reynolds in a wedding that took place in South Carolina
24. Her first magazine cover was Cosmogirl in November 2007.
25. At her wedding British singer Florence Welch of Florence and the Machine played for the guests.
26. If she wasn’t an actress, Blake has said that she would have been an interior designer because she loves textures and patterns.
27. She had critical acclaim for her performance as a bulimic girl in a beauty pageant in the film Elvis and Annabelle.
28. Blake was very popular at high school. She was class president, cheerleader and performed at the national championship show choir.
29. When auditioning for the Sisterhood, she walked in and gave them nothing but her photo, since she had never done anything before that, they all thought she was joking but when she left the room, they knew that she was definitely the Bridget they wanted.
30. In The Private Lives of Pippa Lee Blake played the younger Pippa, the movie is based on a best-selling novel.
31. Lively was teased by the cast and crew while on the set of The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 because she was accident prone. Her incidents included crashing a moped on the first day of shooting as well as later stepping on a sea urchin.
32. Her first romantic relationship with actor Kelly Blatz who also is her childhood friend. They both dated for three years between 2004 to 2007.
33. Lively was voted no. 4 in Maxim’s Hot 100 Women list in 2010.
34. Ryan Gosling and Blake were rumored to be dating together in October, 2010 when they were seen in Disneyland sparkling romance rumors. They claim to be just good friends.
35. She has known Gossip Girl co-star Penn Badgley ever since she was 11 years old.
36. During the 2008 United States presidential election, Lively expressed her support for Barack Obama. Lively and Penn Badgley appeared in a pro-Obama commercial, as part of MoveOn.org’s Youth Vote program.
37. Her sister-in-law is Bart Johnson.
38. Lively’s salary per episode of Gossip Girl was $60,000.
39. She said she found filming racy scenes on Gossip Girl as an uncomfortable experience. “It’s the most awkward thing! There’s a room of 40 people watching you, they’re telling you exactly how to move your head, and it’s completely silent. It’s awful!”
40. Lively appeared in the music video for The Lonely Island’s “I Just Had Sex” together with Jessica Alba in December 2010.
41. She was ranked no. 1 in Askmen’s Most Desirable Women of 2011.
42. She displayed a grittier side in her role as a young mother in Ben Affleck’s crime thriller The Town that same year. Both the film and Lively’s performance drew widespread critical acclaim.
43. In 2012, she starred in Oliver Stone’s Savages alongside Taylor Kitsch, Aaron Johnson, Salma Hayek, and John Travolta. Lively replaced Jennifer Lawrence as Ophelia who dropped out to do Hunger Games.
44. Some of her favorite musicians include Ray Charles, Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake.
45. Blake and Ryan purchased a home together in Bedford, New York, in April 2012. Its a duplex with all the modern amenities and Blake was highly interested in buying this property as she was seen several times inspecting it with Ryan first and later without him. The house costs $7.5 million.
46. In October 2013, Lively was named the new face of L’Oreal, marking her first major makeup campaign.
47. She loves to get creative with food and describes herself as a “foodie and cook”.
48. In order to pursue her passion for cooking and baking, she attended a tailor made workshop at Le Cordon Bleu in Paris in 2010.
49. Some of her homemaking goddesses include Martha Stewart and Nigella Lawson. She even baked a cake in 2008 during an episode of The Martha Stewart Show.
50. In 2011, Lively created a S’mores cupcake to be sold at Sprinkles bakeries.
51. Lively’s wedding reception was featured in Martha Stewart Weddings; food photography was the focal point of the picture spread.
52. Her favorite cities to live in are New York City and Paris.
53. Lively has a Maltipoo named Penny.
54. Blake is known for her flawless style and she says some of her style icons include Audrey Hepburn and Kate Moss.
55. She is 5 ft 10 in or 1.78 meters tall.
56. She loves going to Disneyland land.
57. Blake once said that she doesn’t like wearing heels because she finds herself tall enough.
58. Blake’s favorite movies include Waiting for Guffman, Wizard of Oz, Moulin Rouge! and Romeo and Juliet.
59. Her favorite color is pink and she loves all shades of it!
60. Blake’s net worth is $8 million.