1. Behati Prinsloo was born on 16 May 1989.
2. He is a Namibian model.
3. In 2008, she became the face of the Victoria’s Secret sub-brand Pink and moved on to become a Victoria’s Secret Angel in 2009.
4. Prinsloo was born in Grootfontein, South-West Africa (now Namibia) where her father, Boet, is a church minister, and her mother, Magda, runs a bed and breakfast.
5. She grew up speaking Afrikaans and was educated in English.
6. While on holiday in Cape Town, South Africa, at the age of 16, Prinsloo was discovered by Storm Model Management founder Sarah Doukas (who discovered Kate Moss).
7. Prinsloo has walked in fashion shows for Shiatzy Chen, Chanel, Prada, Louis Vuitton, Zac Posen, Alexander McQueen, MaxMara, Lacoste, and Miu Miu.
8. She has been on the covers of Vogue, Mexican GQ, L’Officiel Netherlands, i-D Magazine, V, The Daily Telegraph magazine, Italy’s Muse, Russian Vogue, Mexican Vogue, Spanish Vogue, French, Swedish & Italian Elle, Jalouse and American Velvet.
9. Her ad campaigns include Victoria’s Secret, Adore, Aquascutum, Chanel, H&M, Hugo Boss, Kurt Geiger, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Seafolly, Stefanel, Juicy Couture, Lacoste, Max Studio, Nina Ricci, Tommy Hilfiger, Gap, DKNY Jeans and Nine West as well as a lot of editorials like Vogue Italia, Interview Magazine, Glamour Magazine, Love Magazine, Vogue Japan, Vogue España .
10. Henry Holland singled out Prinsloo on a T-shirt for his Fall collection in 2006 that read, “Fancy a screw, Behati Prinsloo?”
11. On her resume are appearances in the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in 2007–2015.
12. In 2009, Prinsloo was made a Victoria’s Secret Angel.
13. Prinsloo ranked 12th on The Top Sexiest Models list by models.com.
14. She was announced as the face of Australian swimwear brand Seafolly for summer 2012.
15. She is the face of Pepe Jeans campaign for Spring/Summer 2014.
16. She played the rich girl in the “Rich Girls” music video by The Virgins.
17. The night before 4 December 2012 airing of the annual Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show, Prinsloo and fellow Victoria’s Secret models Jacquelyn Jablonski and Jasmine Tookes guest starred on 3 December “Ha’awe Make Loa” episode of CBS’ Hawaii Five-0 playing themselves.
18. In June 2014, Prinsloo made a cameo appearance in a preview of Missy Elliott protégée Sharaya J’s “Shut It Down” via a T by Alexander Wang campaign.
19. Prinsloo is close friends with Canadian model Coco Rocha and fellow Victoria’s Secret Angels Lily Aldridge and Candice Swanepoel.
20. Prinsloo dated British model Jamie Strachan from 2005 to 2012.
21. Prinsloo began dating Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine in 2012 and announced their engagement in July 2013.
22. The couple married in Mexico on 19 July 2014.
23. In March 2016 it was announced that they are expecting their first child together.
24. In 2006, she became the face of Nina Ricci.
25. She’s very interested in photography (and is a huge fan of Helmut Newton).
26. Her spouse is Adam Levine.