Read them here!
1. Justin’s middle name is Drew.
2. He shares the same birthday with Ke$ha – 1st March.
3. He was born to parents Patricia “Pattie” Mallette and Jeremy Jack Bieber. His parents never married and although they are no longer together, they have kept it together and amicable for the sake of their star-child. His father has remarried and he also has two step-sisters now.
4. He likes vitamin water.
5. He can play trumpet, guitar, piano, and drums.
6. He likes the movie The Notebook.
7. In his backstage dressing room, he has been said to request three packages of white lo-rise tube socks—one in size XS and two in size L—as well as one XS mens white crew neck T-shirt and one in size L, according to The Smoking Gun.
8. Justin is a big fan of onesies. He loves them so much, he even come “draped head to toe in a cherry-red jumper whose only point of entry and exit is a blindingly bright white zipper” for a photoshoot for The Hollywood Reporter.
9. Before he hosted Saturday Night Live in 2013 (and apologized for smoking pot), his first appearance on the show involved performing in a “Church Lady” sketch with comedian Dana Carvey. Carvey debuted the character on SNL in 1986 — eight years before Bieber was even born.
10. His favorite video game is nba 2k.
11. His nicknames: J-Beebs, Justin, JB, Biebs, Bieber, Beebs.
12. Smallville and Friends are his favorite TV shows.
13. His favorite drink is orange juice.
14. His dad plays guitar, and his mom sings.
15. His grandma was a great piano player.
16. He has a fair number of tattoos for a 21-year-old, including: an owl and the word “Believe” on his left arm, a crown and Roman numerals on his chest, a bird on his hip and Jesus tattoos on ribcage and his left calf.
17. His favorite number is 6.
18. Justin gains an average of 207,788 fans on Facebook a week.
19. His favorite word is #swag.
20. If he could do any other job, he would be an architect.
21. With more than 35.1 million followers, Justin became the most-followed person on Twitter on Jan. 21, 2013 — beating Lady Gaga. Now he boasts more than 60 million, but Katy Perry now holds that title with over 65 million. He still has more Twitter followers than the population of his native Canada.
22. He and Kanye West are bros. Kanye teamed up with Wu Tang’s Raekwon for a surprisingly palatable version of Justin’s hit “Runaway Love.”
23. He gets about 6 hours of sleep each night because of his busy schedule.
24. While R&B singer Usher famously helped launch Bieber’s career, he did initially turn him down, which meant the youngster was free to consider a partnership with another singer — Justin Timberlake — until Usher watched his videos and had a change of heart.
25. His favorite website is FreeTypingGame.net
26. He loves Disneyland, and has visited it on a romantic Valentine’s Day date with former main squeeze (and Disney star) Selena Gomez and to perform at the 2011 Disney Christmas Parade.
27. He gets about 60 new mentions on twitter per second whether he tweets or not.
28. His haircuts have cost up to $750, one gossip publication claims. That’s one thing he and John Edwards have in common.
29. Jeremy Bieber, his father, is a former MMA fighter.
30. It would cost $2000 to $8000 per hour to have him singing at a birthday party.
31. Justin Bieber got a main road named after him.
32. His favourite animal is a giraffe.
33. Justin is the most searched person on the Internet.
34. Justin says he wants 3 kids.
35. When in Germany, Justin practiced German by telling a fan “Ich Liebe Dich” (I love you), and she fainted.
36. He has claustrophobia and he’s really afraid of elevators.
37. Justin says his favorite underwear is D&G.
38. He once admitted that he cried because of the haters comments.
39. Justin doesn’t like clowns.
40. Justin once got pissed off at a fan and told her to “suck his d**k”.