You can read them in the list below!
1. Brad Pitt was born on December 18, 1963 and his full name is William Bradley Pitt.
2. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have made it to the fifth spot on the Forbes list of Top Earning Couples. They earned $34 million combined in a span of one year.
3. Brad Pitt is one of those few actors whose hand and shoe prints are embossed in cement outside the TCL Chinese Theatre (formerly Grauman’s Chinese Theatre) for his powerful performance in the movie Ocean’s Eleven (together with George Clooney and Matt Damon). Such engaging fan following is the best achievement Pitt has had out of his acting career.
4. Brad went through a dark time in 1990’s. “I got really sick of myself at the end of the 90s: I was hiding out from the celebrity thing; I was smoking way too much dope; I was sitting on the couch and just turning into a doughnut; and I really got irritated with myself. ‘What’s the point? I know better than this.” He turned his life around and got back into acting.
5. No doubt, Brad Pitt is one of the best looking stars around. In 2007 he was ranked second in Forbes Most Selling Faces list, was chosen fifth on the list of the 100 Most Powerful Celebrities and was 4th on People’s Magazine’s list of the Sexiest Men Alive. Now those are some pretty high rankings.
6. He did many small, low paying jobs before his acting career took off. Some of the most notable ones include being a dancing mascot for a restaurant, being a pool boy and serving as a chauffeur and drove around stippers.
7. Pitt designed and released his own line of high-concept furniture, which included a marble bathtub for two and a glass dining table with a geometric base.
8. Pitt dated some stellar names in Hollywood. Previous love interests include Robin Givens, Christina Applegate and Juliette Lewis. He was engaged to Gwyneth Paltrow and later married Jennifer Aniston.
9. While he was still married to Aniston, he had a guest appearance on Friends during the eighth season of the hit series. He played a guy who had a grudge against Jennifer’s character, Rachel.
10. The couple (Jolie and Pitt) had their first daughter, Siloh, in Namibia, away from the prying paparazzi.
11. His partner, Jolie gave birth to twins, Knox Leon and Vivienne Marcheline, on July 12, 2008, in a seaside hospital in southern France.
12. The couple sold the rights for the first images of their twins to People and Hello! magazines for $14 million—making them the most expensive celebrity pictures ever taken. The money went to the Jolie-Pitt Foundation.
13. Before they both hit it big, Brad was friends with Beverly Hills, 90210 star Jason Priestley.
14. Inspired by Angelina’s piloting skills, he also learnt how to fly and has his license.
15. Brad was a member of the Sigma Chi fraternity while attending the University of Missouri. He could have become a journalist, but he dropped out of college two weeks shy of graduation.
He moved to Los Angeles in 1986 with $325 in his pocket and slept on Melissa Etheridge’s couch.
16. He was only in Los Angeles for seven months before getting an agent.
17. Brad was in fifth grade with comedian David Spade.
18. Pitt believes he suffers from prosopagnosia, the inability to remember faces. Pitt stated he means no disrespect, but remembering people’s face are nearly impossible unless he sees them consistently.
19. He was active at school and was involved in the debating society, was in the drama club. Unfortunately, he didn’t make it into his middle school’s basketball team so he got creative. He put together his own unofficial squad whom he jokingly named the team the Cherokee Rejects and even enlisted his father, Bill Pitt, as coach.
20. Brad is a doting father to their six children – Maddox, Pax, Shiloh, Knox, Pax and Zahara. He reportedly wakes up early and makes breakfast for the children.
21. He went to an acting class with one of the strippers he drove around and met famous acting coach Roy London, which he says set him “on the path to where I am now.”
22. Brad Pitt helped designer Silvia Damiani create the round diamond ring that he proposed to Jennifer Aniston with in 1999. Unfortunately, the marriage didn’t last after becoming friendly with Angelina Jolie on the set of Mr and Mrs Smith in 2005.
23. Brad has donated money to support same-sex marriages and opposes California legislation banning such unions.
24. Director Tim Burton considered Brad Pitt for the lead in both “Sleepy Hollow” and “Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.” However, he ended up giving both roles to Johnny Depp.
25. His high school nickname was Brad the Pitt-Bull.
26. Despite being engaged to Angelina Jolie, the couple have said they will only get married once gay marriage is legal in the United States.
27. His children are not allowed to Google him or Angelina Jolie. Brad said, “On all the kids’ computers we had our names blocked. They can’t Google their mom and dad. I don’t want to make myself dependent on what other people think.”
28. He’s very good friends with George Clooney. Brad once joked during an interview that he would marry Angelina Jolie only when friend and fellow Hollywood heartthrob George Clooney could marry a man, poking fun at the gay rumors surrounding George.
29. His mom, Jane Pitt, was a high school counselor before her retirement. His dad, Bill Pitt, owned a trucking company.
30. His first on-screen kiss happened with actress Shalane McCall during his five-episode run on the primetime soap Dallas.
31. We love seeing Brad Pitt’s handsome face in the Toyota Altis commercials; however, these commercials are banned in Malaysia because the authorities there have concluded that if the commercials run for too long with Brad in them, Malaysian men will start feeling inferior! There are no more words to describe this man’s global charm.
32. Charitable contributions have been immense under Brad Pitt’s name. In 2006, he donated $1 million to the foundation Doctors Without Borders and another million to the Global Action for Children. He also has his own charity foundation with his wife, Angelina Jolie: the Jolie-Pitt Foundation.
33. A romantic by nature, Brad Pitt is known to be a sweetheart while he is in a relationship with any woman. During the Pitt & Anniston days, it is rumored that he took Greek lessons to master the language because Anniston has Greek origins.
34. Brad Pitt is an exception when it comes to Hollywood actors. Not only has he earned countless awards for his acting skills and his raw beauty, Hollywood’s Life & Styles list ranks him #1 on the list of The Top 10 Hollywood Dads and #4th on Touch Magazine’s Hottest Hollywood Dads list.
35. Brad Pitt’s fast track to star doomed was ignited when he once took off his shirt on the set of a movie in his initial years. His appearance was a big catch on the big screen. Together with his hard work in acting classes, Pitt’s part time jobs paid off when he was finally cast in Thelma and Louise in 1991.