You can read them in the following list!
1. This city girl actually grew up on her family’s farm in Plainfield.
2. McCarthy actually studied fashion at Southern Illinois University.
3. Jenny McCarthy and Melissa McCarthy are cousins!
4. She met her husband Ben Falcone, during a Groundlings writing class in 1998.
5. Before she took her place in front of camera she worked as a production coordinator for “The Weird Al Show.”
6. Before she became a comedy actress she was a standup comedian.
7. The role for Lorelai’s BFF Sookie St. James on “Gilmore Girls” suppsed to go to Alex Borstein but she had to drop out. McCarthy took the role instead.
8. McCarthy memorized all of her lines and didn’t need any cue cards for her hosting stint on “Saturday Night Live.”
9. Became a staple after her breakout role in the movie “Bridesmaids.”
10. Melissa and Ben Falcone have two children together, Vivian and Georgette.
11. She revealed that the best ideas for her comedies she gets while in teh car with her husband.
12. Actress Sandra Bullock and McCarthy are best friends.
13. Teamed up with Paul Feig again for the summer comedy “Spy,” which released just now on June 5, 2015.
14. Started her own production company with her husband called On the Day.
15. She designed her gown for the 2011 Emmys.
16. Melissa lent her voice for the character DNAmy in Disney’s Kim Possible.
17. Played a Sky King Waitress in the movie Disney’s The Kid.
18. Her husband actually has appeared with Melissa onscreen in movies like “Bridesmaids,” “Tammy,” and “Gilmore Girls.”
19. Three months after giving birth to her oldest child McCarthy stated filming the TV series, Samantha Who?
20. Four months after having her second child, she returned to work and started acting in her big hit, Mike & Molly.
21. While in high school she tried to be a Goth but it didnt’ work as she was too funny and made people laugh.
22. When Melissa moved to Hollywood, she was told by a manager that she’d never get an acting job until she lost weight.
23. Not only does she act, she writes and directs.
24. She ran track and played tennis in high school.
25. She moved to NYC to become a stand up comedian.
26. Knew the cast of Bridesmaids for 10 years as they were members of the Groundlings.
27. For her workout she does Piloxing. It’s a combination of boxing and pilates.
28. She was eight-and-half months pregnant when she auditioned for her role in Mike & Molly.
29. Her husband calls her ‘The Mooch.’
30. Won an Emmy for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series.
31. Her parents are Sandra and Michael McCarthy, Irish-Catholic farmers.
32. Sandra Bullcok and McCarthy are kindred spirits when it comes to construction and home renovation. They often share ideas with each other.
33. McCarthy and her family live in Los Angeles, where she has also created the clothing line Melissa McCarthy Seven7.
34. McCarthy co-starred with Sandra Bullock in the buddy comedy The Heat where McCarthy plays a Boston cop who teams up with a FBI agent. The movie brought in almost $40 million in its first weekend domestically and ultimately grossed around $230 million worldwide.