Read them here: 1. Jessica Biel is of German, French, English and Native American (Choctaw) heritage.
2. Jessica Biel became a household name as Mary Camden on The Warner Brother’s TV show “7th Heaven”.
3. She was born Jessica Claire Biel in Ely, Minnesota on March 3, 1982.
4. She was a leading star on “7th Heaven” for seasons 1-6.
5. When she was 12, she attended the International Model and Talent Association and began modeling in advertisements and commercials.
6. She is best friends with co-star Beverley Mitchell.
7. The day after Jessica was born, her parents took her to a dog sled race where the temperature was thirty degrees below zero!
8. She agreed to return for the season 10 finale of 7th Heaven (originally the series finale before the show got picked up by the CW) after Brenda Hampton begged her to. The episode had already been shot but Hampton was determined to have Biel back for one last time. Jessica filmed her brief scenes during a break from filming Next (2007).
9. Her very first acting job was in a Pringles commercial when she was 11 years old.
10. She auditioned for a role in American Beauty in 1999.
11. She studied acting with Ivana Chubbuck.
12. She has had guest roles on “7th Heaven” since season 7. In the show, Mary Camden was the eldest daughter and the second eldest child. The show premiered in 1996.
13. As child Jessica tried out many times to play the role of Annie. When she was eight she was cast as a back-up Annie, but she was never actually put on stage.
14. In 2000, Jessica Biel posed topless in a layout of Gear magazine. It was controversial because she was only 17 at the time of the shoot.
15. Jessica’s career started at age 14 when she played alongside Peter Fonda in his Golden Globe-winning Ulee’s Gold. Other credits include “I’ll Be Home for Christmas”, “Summer Catch”, and “Roger Avary’s The Rules of Attraction”.
16. The WB forced Biel to honor the duration of her contract. She did manage to appear in fewer episodes of the show due to her schedule at Tufts University.
17. She once wanted to become a musical star after winning a karaoke contest when she was aged eight.
18. Biel took a supporting role in the 2002 film adaptation of Bret Easton Ellis’s Rules of Attraction, and then turned to the horror genre with the 2003 remake of Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Rules of Attraction proved to be a commercial and critical dud, but Texas Chainsaw Massacre became a box office hit.
19. In 2003, Biel began work on the third installment of the Blade film series, Blade: Trinity. Despite negative reviews of the installment, it was a box-office hit grossing $150 million worldwide.
20. Almost immediately after finishing it in 2004, she headed to Australia to shoot the action-thriller Stealth.
21. She was voted “Sexiest Woman Alive” by Esquire magazine in 2005.
22. In April 2008, Biel began working on the political satire Nailed, with Jake Gyllenhaal. The film centers around a woman who accidentally gets a nail lodged in her head, then travels to Washington D.C. to fight for better health care.
23. After a string of lackluster projects, Biel earned positive reviews for her role in The Illusionist (2006), a romantic historical drama starring Edward Norton. The film helped establish Biel as a dramatic actress.
24. In her free time, she loves photography and taking classes to improve her art form.
25. In 2010, Biel climbed to the summit of Mount Kilimanjaro with members of the United Nations Foundation to raise awareness of the global water crisis. The “Summit on the Summit” lasted seven days.
26. In 2010, Biel starred in the large ensemble cast film Valentine’s Day and in the A-Team, based on the television series as Capt. Charisa Sosa.
27. She began dating Justin Timberlake in 2007, and the couple got hitched on October 19, 2012.
28. Biel and Timberlake issued a statement to People magazine, following their wedding: “It’s great to be married, the ceremony was beautiful and it was so special to be surrounded by our family and friends.”
29. She has a dog named East.
30. Jessica is 5′ 8″ / 173 cm tall.
31. Jessica Biel’s net worth is $18 million.
32. Biel likes to Collect vintage glasses with no lenses and enjoys going to roadside flea markets and thrift stores to find them.