You can read them in the list below!
1. She is a daughter of real estate developer Douglas E. Palermo.
2. Appeared as a guest judge on Project Runway Season 9.
3. Palermo is an American socialite.
4. Became a guest editor for Piperlime.com.
5. Studied media at The New School in New York.
6. Came to prominence after being cast in the reality television series The City, which documented the personal and professional lives of Whitney Port and her friends.
7. While at St. Luke’s School she was on the field hockey team.
8. Was signed to Wilhelmina Models in 2009.
9. Became the face of the Mediterraneo collection by Spanish jewelry firm Carrera y Carrera.
10. As part of the show, Palermo worked in the PR department for Diane von Furstenberg and later the accessories department at Elle.
11. Grew up in Greenwich, Connecticut.
12. Has appeared on the cover of magazines including Elle Mexico, Tatler, ASOS Magazine, Shop Til You Drop and Marie Claire UK..
13. Modeled alongside her then boyfriend, Johannes Huebl, for autumn/winter 2010 campaigns by Mango and Hogan.
14. Initially denied rumors in 2008 that she would be a part of The City but later confirmed she was a cast member.
15. Modeled alongside her then boyfriend, Johannes Huebl, for autumn/winter 2010 campaigns by Mango and Hogan.
16. Her father is of Southern Italian descent.
17. Attended the American University of Paris for a year.
18. Her mother is an interior designer Lynn Hutchings.
19. As a child, she attended Nightingale-Bamford School in New York and graduated from St. Luke’s School in New Canaan, Connecticut.
20. Launched a jewelry line with Roberta Freymann in 2010.
21. She has a dog named Mr. Butler.
22. In October 2011, Palermo launched her personal website, which consists of a blog about her travels and fashion pieces she writes along with two full-time writers.
23. Her husband asked for her hand on New Year’s Eve in St Barths, where the couple first met. The couple wed during a small ceremony in Bedford, New York.
24. Appeared as a guest judge on Britain and Ireland’s Next Top Model.
25. In August 2011, Palermo was invited by Stuart Weitzman to design a shoe for charity.
26. Wed German model Johannes Huebl in 2014.
27. Began taking part in the charity event circuit in New York, becoming a member of the Friends Committee of New Yorkers For Children and joining the committee of Operation Smile.
28. Palermo interned at Quest.
29. Partnered with Shutterfly and Shutterfly by Design. Her goal was to transform a New York townhouse into an exquisite home design experience using modern furnishings, stylish decorative accents, and Shutterfly home decor.
30. Palermo was named as Chadstone’s first Spring Summer 2013 “Icon of Style.”