You can learn them in the list below!
1. Jen has a bad habit of twirling her hair: “I used to do it to the point where I would twirl [the hair by my face] so much that I had no hair left. So now I move my twirls.”
2. Her parents are named John Aniston and Nancy Dow.
3. She worked as a telemarketer, waitress, and bike messenger to support her acting career, and appeared in the 1990 television series Molloy and the 1993 horror film Leprechaun.
4. She was married to Brad Pitt from 2000 to 2005. She began dating Justin Theroux in 2011 and the couple got married in August 2015.
5. She appeared in Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers’ music video for the 1996 song “Walls.”
6. She sticks to what she knows when it comes to style: “What works for me as far as my style is usually that I don’t change it very often. I just try to stay really comfortable. I don’t try and follow trends because it just always feels inauthentic somehow.”
7. Her role as Rachel Green on Friends from 1994 to 2004 earned her an Emmy Award, a Golden Globe Award, and a Screen Actors Guild Award.
8. For her performance in the 2002 film The Good Girl, she received a nomination for an Independent Spirit Award.
9. She has also starred in such films as Cake, Bruce Almighty, Horrible Bosses, Office Space, Just Go With It and We’re the Millers.
10. When she was 11, a painting by Jennifer Aniston was displayed in the Metropolitan Museum of Art. Jennifer developed her passion for art at the Rudolf Steiner School, and when when she was just 11, her hard work paid off when a painting she had done was displayed in one of the most prestigious art galleries in the country.
11. She prefers wide-legged jeans to skinny jeans.
12. She met her ex-husband, Brad Pitt, on a blind date. Brad and Jen reportedly met back in 1998 after both their agents set them up on a blind date.
13. Jennifer Aniston shares a speaking voice with Melanie Griffith and Sheryl Lee in France! Jen’s French dubbing voice, Dorothée Jemma, also provides the voices for Griffith and Lee.
14. She also prefers heels over flats, especially a wedge: “Once I find a beautiful wedge, I will never, ever, ever let it go.”
15. Jennifer Aniston was considered for the role of Rose Dewitt Bukater in James Cameron’s Titanic. She wasn’t the only actress in the running before Kate Winslet nabbed the role though; other people considered include *deep breath* Drew Barrymore, Christina Applegate, Jennifer Connelly, Claire Danes, Geena Davis, Minnie Driver, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Angelina Jolie, Nicole Kidman, Emily Mortimer, Jeri Ryan, Winona Ryder, Tori Spelling, Nicollette Sheridan, Uma Thurman, Charlize Theron, Reese Witherspoon, Eliza Dushku, Gabrielle Anwar, Rosanna Arquette, Rose Byrne, Gabrielle Carteris, Marguerite Chapman, Amanda Donohoe, Claire Forlani and Madonna!
16. While she was at school, Jennifer Aniston thought she was stupid, but she was later diagnosed as dyslexic.
17. She swears by steaming to get her best glow: “I always give myself a good steam. A hot steam, or I have an infrared hot box that I love that always gives me an extra boost or an extra glow to my skin…I usually do it right after my work out.”
18. Chris McMillan, who managed the Friends‘ star’s hair for more than a decade, admitted he was stoned when he cut Jennifer Aniston’s into the iconic “Rachel” haircut.
19. Even when she can’t work out, she maintains her diet: “It’s always hard when you’re traveling. But I am consistently great with my food, and I also am not so strict. I usually give myself a day of whatever I want.”
20. Jen considered giving up acting after completing her first horror film, Leprechaun.
21. She prefers salty over sweet as her go-to cheat meal: “Whatever my guilty pleasure is in terms of a greasy meal or some sort of saucy, salty or savory. I’m not much of a sweets person, so my treat would never really be sweets.”
22. Jen became estranged from her own mother, who published an unflattering memoir about her in 1999. When Aniston’s mother published From Mother and Daughter to Friends: A Memoir, Jennifer was so furious about the betrayal that she refused to invite her mother to her wedding to Brad Pitt.
23. She’s never seen her own wedding photos.
24. Jennifer Aniston was Ellen’s very first guest for the very first episode of The Ellen Show, in 2003.
25. Her workout regimen is pretty strenuous: “A really good workout is something that always gets me going. Gives me oxygen and brings my chi right back to where it should be…I’ve been doing this crazy spin class and then a yoga class.”
26. If Jennifer Aniston had not become an actress, she would have become a therapist!
27. During the Friends days Jen became known for her hair, however before ‘The Rachel’ she used to tend to her own tresses, keeping a tiny pair of scissors in the glove box of her car to cut split ends.
28. Jen considered giving up acting after completing her first horror film ‘Leprechaun.’ We’re glad she changed her mind!
29. Jennifer Aniston’s last name was originally, Anastassakis, but was changed when her family moved from Greece to the US.
30. Jennifer’s favourite scent is that of her man: “The best smell in the world is that man you love.”