Read them here!
1. Lea Michele was almost a student at NYU! Lea was accepted into New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts in 2004. However, she decided to pursue her career and two years later landed her breakout role in Broadway’s Spring Awakening.
2. Jane Lynch is deaf in her right ear.
As a result of an illness as an infant, Jane is deaf in her right ear. Jane didn’t make the discovery until she was 7 years old!
3. The ladies still gush over Sam Evans’ big lips! “I never thought it was a thing, and then they wrote that song “Trouty Mouth,” Chord Overstreet said. “Girls love ’em.”
4. Chris Colfer was a cookie scooper! Before finding success with Glee, Chris went to school just like any other teenager. He even worked in the cafeteria before school started as a cookie scooper!
5. Michele and Jenna Ushkowitz are by far the most emotional! “When you and Jenna cry together it’s really funny,” Riley told Michele.
6. Amber Riley’s mom is her vocal coach!
Every great singer in the music industry works with a vocal coach to perfect their skills. Amber’s just happens to be her mom! She’s been working with her since she was 2!
7. The Glee pilot was Darren Criss’ first audition ever, but he didn’t get the role he initially tried out for. He kept tight-lipped on details, but was brought in later to play Blaine Anderson.
8. Matthew Morrison delivered two babies in his senior year of high school!
Matthew’s father is a midwife and assists women with childbirth. During a “take your kid to work day” Matthew helped deliver two babies!
9. President Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama are Gleeks! “They were fans,” Amber Riley said. “The First Lady said she was watching it with the kids [Malia and Natasha].
10. Riley had a rough time when the show first started. “I was so lost. I didn’t know what a call sheet was. I kept walking into people’s trailers,” she said, joking. “I kept looking into the camera. I don’t know how I kept this job for six years.”
11. The double-wedding episode this year between Kurt Hummel (Colfer) and Blaine (Criss), and Santana Lopez (Naya Rivera) and Brittany S. Pierce (Heather Morris) was the worst to shoot because of the chilly weather. “Everyone got sick,” Jane Lynch said.
12. Michele’s favorite song to cover was Journey’s “Faithfully,” which she belted out with Monteith in the show’s season one finale.
13. Colfer had his first drink at Kevin McHale’s apartment. Riley and Ushkowitz joined too!
14. Salling and Overstreet would play ping pong between takes. “A lot of these relationships are going to go on,” Salling told Us, teasing that he would beat Overstreet often. “I’m going to know a lot of these people for the rest of my life.”
15. Monteith (who died in July 2013 at age 31) was always in their thoughts while filming. “The memories are endless. My favorite thing about Cory is that we always had accidental fun together,” Colfer said. “He was a very, very special guy.”
16. Creators Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk were generous when it came time to taking props from set. “I took a lot of things. I’ve been saying to everyone — I’m glad they think I only took one,” Michele, who took Finn’s football jersey home, said. “I took Rachel’s penny loafers and knee socks.”
17. Michele’s favorite line ever was one she said to Monteith’s character, Finn Hudson. “I’m like Tinkerbell Finn,” she recited. “I need applause to live.”
18. Guest star Kate Hudson really is that stunning. “Kate at 6 a.m. in the morning right out of bed is the most gorgeous thing you’ll ever see in the entire world. It’s crazy,” Michele gushed. “She’s amazing and I’m so grateful the show really brought us together. She’s become like family to me.” (Hudson helped Michele following Monteith’s tragic overdose, even inviting her to stay at her home.)
19. Puck really is a bad boy! Mark Salling lied in his audition and said he was 19 years old when he was really 26.
20. Colfer was initially terrified to write the episode “Old Dog, New Tricks” in season 5. “When they first approached me I said, absolutely not. I’m not putting words into my costars’ mouths,” he said. “There was a lot of pressure.”
21. It was a memorable song for Michele, too. “Darren gave me the greatest gift. Honestly. That was the day I fell to my knees and cried. I literally had to call my mother to come [get me],” she said. “It’s so special, it was the most amazing memory.”
22. Michele was an absolute “mess” during the last week of filming before the series wrapped. “The train was going 100 miles per hour and then it just stopped,” she recalled. “I cried the whole week. I was a mess.”
23. Naya Rivera has a brother in the NFL!
Naya’s brother, Mychal Rivera, is a tight end in the NFL. He currently plays for the Oakland Raiders.
24. Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk — the men who created “Nip/Tuck” — and Ian Brennan are the creators of “Glee.
25. “Glee” takes place at the fictional William McKinley High School in Lima, Ohio.